Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds

Go down

ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds Empty ISIS compelling men to serve to protect Mosul from Kurds

Post by Cascadian Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:19 pm

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region: The Islamic State (ISIS) has started forceful recruitment of young men in Mosul for city security and frontline deployment, a source told Rudaw.

“ISIS is pursuing the youth of Mosul to conscript them, and if any family refuses to send their sons to join the group, they will have to pay one million Iraqi Dinars ($850) in return,” said a well-placed source inside Mosul. 

“ISIS has established military bases for training and arming children inside Mosul,” he added.   

The Rudaw source added that the extremist group has tightened security in Mosul.

“Tens of ISIS militants and special forces of protecting the Caliph have been deployed inside Mosul, checking civilians and inspecting cars street by street,” he said.

The source said that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who is believed to frequently move base for fear of airstrikes, might be in town.

Kurdish Peshmerga officials said that al-Baghdadi had led an ISIS attack against Kurdish forces near Gwer east of Mosul on Friday.

Also on Saturday an education official in Mosul said that ISIS militants had detained four high-school teachers “for refusing to let their students volunteer to join ISIS.”

The official whose name Rudaw has concealed for safety reasons, said, "ISIS armed men raided al-Mamun high school and imposed on students of the final year of high school to join them on the way of Allah, and to defend the province of Nineveh from the Iraqi forces."

The official said four of the teachers refused the ISIS demand "and they were deained immeiately and taken to an unknown location."

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum