Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State Law begins disintegration and defections stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

State Law begins disintegration and defections stage

Go down

State Law begins disintegration and defections stage Empty State Law begins disintegration and defections stage

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:44 pm

State Law begins disintegration and defections stage Almalikinouri_102913getty

Did not go only one hundred days only on the formation of Haider Abadi, the new Iraqi government, which emerged from the womb of a coalition of 'rule of law, which is headed by former Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki; to begin the disintegration of the coalition phase, because of hostility (undeclared) between Maliki and al-Abadi, and after he realized supporters Maliki not to avail of his attempts to restore the judgment. 

It seems disintegration evident in abandoning the largest supporters of al-Maliki him, a lawmaker Hanan al, which was announced on Saturday, its withdrawal from the coalition of 'rule of law', and established a political movement as 'will'. 

did not justify Fatlawi reasons Anhqagaha Coalition, during a press conference held to announce the movement; and merely promoting the new movement, which confirmed that it 'addressed to the marginalized and the vulnerable and the poor of the people of Iraq and to waste their rights'. 

Fatlawi added that the 'movement aims to restore balance in the distribution of economic resources to Iraq among the provinces, He declined politics Anbtahih practiced by some political blocs, and claim a political decision is clear and independent. ' 

demanded that the 'full rights granted to the families of the martyrs of the popular crowd, who answered a call to the religious leaders', noting that' the movement will be represented in all governorates of Iraq, and will have representation in the next election. " 

The al of the biggest supporters of al-Maliki, and an advocate of the previous policies. I tried, during the previous period, to obtain the portfolio of the Ministry of Health. Also nominated for the presidency before the election of Fuad Masum, but failed, and then began attacking Abadi with the beginning of the formation of his government, as she returned to split the coalition of al-Maliki, in an attempt to open a new page with Abadi and gain satisfaction; according to observers.

2015-01-10

http://www.ahraraliraq.com/index.php?page=article&id=38815

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum