Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
French terrorists and the past/future. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

French terrorists and the past/future.

Go down

French terrorists and the past/future. Empty French terrorists and the past/future.

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Three French terror suspects are dead at two separate hostage standoff locations, according to the City Hall of Dammartin and the French ambassador to the U.S.

The hostage at Dammartin -- held by two Charlie Hebdo attack suspects -- is alive, the City Hall of Dammartin said. Some hostages were seen fleeing the Paris supermarket, but French President Francoise Hollande said during a televised statement at about 7:50 p.m. local time that four people were killed there. Officials later noted that three of the dead in Paris were hostages.

The dramatic developments came after sustained gunfire and small explosions erupted at both hostage situations in France, two days after a massacre at the Paris offices of the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

There were at least four explosions and a barrage of gunfire at the kosher market in Paris today and then police were seen going in. People then were seen coming out of the market, and ambulances and firetrucks drove towards the market, loaded people in and drove away.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

French terrorists and the past/future. Empty Re: French terrorists and the past/future.

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:42 pm

This might not be a direct Iraq article but what has happened in France goes on in Iraq on a regular (daily?) basis.  This is what it looks like in Iraq.  And this is what we will continue to see in the West for time to come.

It's scary.  It's outrageous.  It's horrific.  It's reality.

Yet it's a reality in Iraq.  Actually, it's worse in Iraq because in addition to the shooting attacks, there are suicide bombers going on at the same time.  We aren't as shocked because 'it only happens over there' or the fact that these types of attacks don't go into a 24/day news cycle.  It's not seen by the general public.  

Yet it goes on.

I contend that the attacks and the inability to stop them show that Iraq is not the stable economically viable country that the gurus would have you believe.  They conveniently neglect to share these disruptions, preferring to focus solely at the Federal level policy and law levels in the hopes of perpetuating the fraud they engage in.  They ignore the ground truth and only report the positive news.

Or, as is often seen these days, declare that ISIS is being defeated on a large scale.

Two things.  These attacks go on in Iraq multiple times a week and are no less outrageous and shocking, despite the guru's words.  Secondly, we will see similar attacks in the US at some point.  (We actually have had lone wolf attacks with similar motivations)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum