Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted

Go down

Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted Empty Iraq GDP didn't shrink as much as the IMF predicted

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:47 pm

The International Monetary Fund has said Iraq's oil-dependent economy will contract 0.5pc this year due to the Islamic State insurgency.

IMF staff met with top Iraqi officials, including the finance chief and governor of the central bank, in Amman, Jordan, to discuss the country's recent economic development, the Islamic State insurgency and the decline in oil prices, the fund said in a statement.
"Iraq's GDP is expected to contract by about 0.5pc this year largely because of the economic effects of the ISIS insurgency," the head of the team, Carlo Sdralevich, said, using the initials of another name for the insurgent group.

However, the contraction is better than the IMF's forecast in October, when it estimated Iraq's gross domestic product would shrink 2.7pc this year.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum