Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV

+3
Terbo56
Goldiegirl
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV Empty Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today’s News

Here are some updates on the areas of concern we are now watching for as key indicators as to how close we are in this RV process and current demands from the USA on Iraq prior to pulling the RV trigger.

2015 Budget Law

President Fuad Masum and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, stressed the need to speed up the passage of laws that affect the lives of citizens. He said a presidential statement, the agency {Euphrates News received} copy of it on the "infallible received in his office today Jubouri, was discussed the political process and the most important obstacles and challenges they face, and the need to deepen the harmony of the positions taken by the political blocs and higher institutions of the state that in order to keep up with the current stage on Using defeat terrorism. "

"The infallible and al-Jubouri, stressing the need to speed up the passage of laws that affect the daily lives of citizens directly, especially the ratification of the general budget of the state."

It is said that the Deputy Prime Minister by Araji announced on Saturday 12/20  that the general budget will be adopted, transmitted next Monday or Tuesday to parliament.

So that is today and we will see if it is handed over to parliament as expected for review and vote. It is said the normal process through parliament could take as long as 2 weeks prior to a voting session, however Abadi has expressed the urgency to Jubouri to use an emergency session to speed it through the house. We can see from the article above in the conversation for the news media between Masum (the president) and Jubouri (the speaker of the house) that they both agreed to the urgency of Abadi’s request and will do their best to “push” it through once parliament receives the bill.

Why the Urgency?
They want to target the end of 2014 to complete the budget law and have a new currency value by early January, as it  is reflected and needed to implement the budget at this time. They need a global currency for so many reasons. One I will explain below for the upcoming tariff implementation and another is for implementation of their 2015 budget, based on the new rate. Oh – one more off the top of my head….all those hundreds of contracts they signed last month for reconstruction projects?  Wouldn’t  it be much easier to pay on current rates and use FOREX rates for inter banking transactions for payments between Iraq and contracting countries instead of this mixed up system they are now struggling with.

ISIS Update
Last week the battle to re-take Mosul began. The Iraqi and coalition forces were very successful in taking out ISIS. I have mentioned in my previous news letters that this battle would be pivotal in finally clearing Iraq of any major threat from DAASH or ISIS. So hear is the news from yesterday  on this topic directly from Iraq:

Abadi in remarks reported by the official news agency of Kuwait "KUNA", "Iraq is on the verge of freeing all of its territory from al Daash fighters after they had made progress in the face of this terrorist organization that fighters began to withdraw from several Iraqi sites."

Note that this is a national announcement from abadi stating that they are about to succeed in the war against dash.

The National Reconciliation Meeting
This meeting is still scheduled to take place at the end of this month December and is not far away. I am hearing it is now scheduled for next week. My impression of this meeting is a “report card” to the citizens of Iraq on the accomplishments of the new government of Iraq and making good on its promises so far.

I believe Abadi will make some amazing announcements in the meeting such as to the conclusion to DAASH and ISIS fighting. Also needed is the passing of the 2015 budget and other needed laws of importance as needed for this reconciliation agreement to happen months ago (such as Erbil Agreement HCL). Remember I talked about timelines being set for each of these projects agreed upon. Timelines were set to make peace in the political arena and thus finally begin moving Iraq in the right direction. These reconciliation agreements were concluded in the list of the 27 Reforms in the name of compromise and trust since the secs did not want a repeat of stagnation government once again. Something that was very necessary to get over the stigma of the prior Maliki administration. We have also seen how ISIS tried to use the disgruntled and disgusted attitudes of the citizens to win them over to join them in the fight against the new government. Now they will realize
 that the new government is not the old government. There has to be a channel to communicate this to the people and help them realize it.

I also believe one measure of this new trust too is to finally get rid of Maliki from the scene altogether since even a presence of him in politics makes many still skeptical. I have mentioned the plan for his departure and I am sticking to my previous observations that he will be shortly gone from Iraq and may even be executed in early January timeframe

The agreed  timelines from this election process allowed them go forward with the new government. If these timelines were not met by this new administration, I believe all HELL would break out over Iraq since the citizens would simply not tolerate yet another 8 years of the same.

What we are witnessing now is very similar to the compromises and negotiations that took place in 2010 elections to agree on the new government formation. The difference now is that the new political leaders are making good on their promises. So we too wait to hear about the progress report card since Sept 8th when Abadi officially took office as the new prime minister.

Preparing For Extended Tariffs
Not much to tell on this topic today other then Iraq has been telling us now for over a month they fully intend to implement their full tariff program at the end of this year. Full scale international trade, as planned for the beginning of the new year, requires a realistic rate (asset backed and balanced with other currencies) for fair trade and compliant global market trade. Just another tail tell sign we are very close to RV.

Dr. Shabibi is Back !
An official in the Prime Minister's source, the intention of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi return of former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi to office after the issuance of the court acquitted.

This does not surprise me one bit. My sources in the CBI have constantly told me that Dr Sahbib would retake the helm of leadership in the CBI prior to any decision to pull the trigger on the RV. I see now we are very close. I know for a fact the USA demanded Shabibi be reinstated as the head of the CBI to see this RV through. Iraq on the other hand said it is not that easy to do since they must go through protocol in the judiciary system to get it done. Today they are in court settling this issue once and for all. Is this date coincidental to anyone? And why?  Think?

The source, who preferred not to be named, told / BD /: "The day Monday, 12/22 date the trial of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for the acquittal of the charges against him by the previous government under the pretext of wasting public money."

SUMMARY
Since my last news letter was do long I thought I would give ya all a break today and get right to the point. I think we are still in a very good window to see the RV announcement at the beginning period of the new year.

I have to tell you there was some amazing news last week but it appears other issues prevented the RV announcement in Iraq. I have tried to explain some of these issues to you in my last news letter and did more on this topic today.

Once again I want to remind everyone to be careful about this new “Republic” we keep hearing so much about. Who is behind it?

Sure we all want change and we know we need  it desperately. But if we did have these changes, as many of these so called organizations suggest, then who would be running the government and what would be their end result in policies? Remember I said there is a CIA trick they pull on us in that they also become the opposition. Why?

This way they play and manage both sides. They can’t lose no matter what they do. Could the CIA also be running these so called secret organizations to form this new “Republic”? Is this why you now think you are getting your way but in fact it’s all just a front. Whenever anyone speaks out against the government they take this as their cause and their credit. Really? Could it be these are just citizens like you and me and not associated with any organization except being a good old patriots.

Just asking you to be careful and investigate. Don’t turn  the Hen house over to the Fox just yet. Research these groups and see who is actually behind them and backing them. Money talks and bull_t walks. So follow the money and you will find out who.
Seems societies never learn from the past. Change has to come from YOU the average citizen and not some organization you know hardly know anything about. Just because they say they stand for the change you THINK you are going to get it, your really do not know their true motives and intentions. If we are not careful history is doomed to repeat itself. Let’s now make the needed changes and ensure these changes are strongly defined by all the people and implemented by all the people.

Remember too the “change” Obama promised? We were all so hungry for change we all jumped on the wagon and let him lead us. See where it took us? Are you any better? Did he make the KIND of change you expected? Is he listening to your plea for the right kind of change?

Then when can we expect the RV?

Let’s just say this – If you have not yet gone out and purchased your bottle of champagne. I would do it now and get it chilled and ready…..lol…..!  We are only 9 days remaining till 2015.

Let your hearts be light, your cares be few, and all of your wishes just might come true.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good year !

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV Empty Re: Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47 pm

A lot of people in my neighborhood will be cooking goat this week. I guess we could say this goat is done in ore ways than one.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV Empty Re: Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Soaking in bog water is more like it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Go ahead and enjoy your champagne, but don't hold your breath waiting.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV 2805820865  Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV 2805820865  Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV 2805820865  Mnt Goat again says to go get your champagne to celebrate the coming RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:43 am

"Remember too the “change” Obama promised? We were all so hungry for change we all jumped on the wagon and let him lead us."    You might have jumped on that wagon. I peed on the wheels like a dog. You are listed as a Guru but are more like a sheeple.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:02 pm

"Remember too the “change” Obama promised? We were all so hungry for change we all jumped on the wagon and let him lead us. See where it took us? Are you any better? Did he make the KIND of change you expected? Is he listening to your plea for the right kind of change?"

"WE"????  "US"????  Just who is this the "we" and "us" that this alleged German citizen living in Germany is talking about?  Sounds to me more like someone in the US who voted for Obama.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Well, you may have a point there.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Same dance as last year and in Jan of last year she cashed out in her elite group also lol bahhaaa
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum