Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exogen with more evasive intel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Exogen with more evasive intel

4 posters

Go down

Exogen with more evasive intel Empty Exogen with more evasive intel

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Stage3alpha: 

EXOGEN December 21, 2014 at 5:31pm

DO YOU REALLY THINK IRAQ IS PAYING FIGHTERS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN PAID IN MONTHS 900,000 IN DINAR AT THE CURRENT CBI RATE (See Article below)

.........WHAT WOULD $900,000 DINAR EQUAL TO IN USD AT THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE............

IE.............YOU CAN DO MANY THINGS WITH CARDS THAT ARE SMART (HINT HINT)

WAIT UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE NEW # 1 MOST VALUABLE BANK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD & PLANET EARTH LAUNCHES  ON THEIR NEW SMART CARDS THAT ARE NOW IN DESIGN, TESTING AND PRODUCTION.......(HINT HINT)

BaNDiTo.RoX December 21, 2014 at 5:34pm

Government pays salaries of volunteers in Beiji

December 21, 2014 by Ahmed Hussein

Salah il-Din (IraqiNews.com) The Commander of the Volunteers in Beiji districts in Salah il-Din, Hamid al-Qaisi, stated that the government paid the salaries of the volunteers in Beiji.

Speaking to IraqiNews.com, Qaisi said “More than 250 volunteers in Beiji received their salaries from the government where each fighter received 900,000 IQD.” /End/

R.V. / GCR December 21, 2014  it is correct when you look at what is being said about different organizations like the United Nations,  Imf,  World Bank , United Nations …they will restructure itself and try to find a position in the world as all countries become Republic

There will be lots of forgiveness needing to be had from all levels

There is no color we are all the same we are just different in blood types …having said that,  I say that to say that  the IMF and the BIS and the World Bank under the rule of the oligarchs have had more than enough time to restructure what they are doing and they have failed

therefore today welcome to your next chapter of your new life ….timber… the world will be a republic under God .....claim the creator for what he is… the bottom line is whatever you do with your blessing it will either move forward with you or it will be burned up as chaff

Don A December 21, 2014 at 4:02pm TNT Chat:  Fishkissed :...well I think it's pretty exciting that all of the transcribers have been put on alert!

Thunderheart > Don A  Have they ever been put on alert before?

Don A > Thunderheart not that I have ever seen.

Thunderheart > Don A That's a big deal then. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Smile

Alaska-mama >Don, could you please explain who the transcribers are? Thank you!!

Don Allen > Alaska-mama transcribers for the TNT conference calls - they are getting ready for the last call :-)

Kudu70 > Alaska-mama  Transcribers type out the conf calls. Insinuating a call before the normal noon Monday call.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exogen with more evasive intel Empty Re: Exogen with more evasive intel

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Oh wait!   Nobody told me that the TNT transcribers are on alert!  This is BIG news!  And it sounds like they have never been put on alert before!  It must be about to happen!

(suuuuuuuure)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Horseshit by the pasture full-And newly dropped, at that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Well since the average annual income in Iraq is somewhere around 6000 USD yea, 900 K dinar is probably not too bad. That would be something like 2 months pay or so.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Exogen with more evasive intel 2805820865  Exogen with more evasive intel 2805820865  Exogen with more evasive intel 2805820865  Exogen with more evasive intel 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 pm

The central bank of Iraq- They've talked about this for months, now, where've YOU been? This is for Exogen, and Stage 3 Alpo-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Does it really matter what the USD equivalent of the dinar they have been paid is?  They live in Iraq.  They got paid in Iraq currency.  They will spend their money in Iraq.

And for the record, these are VOLUNTEERS that are being paid.  Not the army or people contracted to actually do the fighting.  But volunteer militia types.   

Do I really think they got paid that?  Sure.  What's your proof that they didn't?

And how does that square against DC's contention that people with money don't fight?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum