Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another TNT Casualty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Another TNT Casualty

+2
Terbo56
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Another TNT Casualty Empty Another TNT Casualty

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:59 pm

What would I say?  I'd say forget about the newspaper and go directly to the nearest Prosecutor and give him the hard drive and every bit of info I had on Tony.

What Would You Say?

I am imagining by now the fear is building pretty strong in many of us. The expectation of this money is playing all kinds of games with our egos... it can't be helped... and the added pressures of Christmas and what SHOULD BE only makes it that much worse. I received a PM this morning from a young man who believes he has nothing. He is raising as little girl on his own and has no money for Christmas presents. He asked if I believe we will RV by Christmas, if not he is thinking of selling what he has on his hard-drive to a news agency. I answered him as follows. How might you have answered?

Dear Brother,

Sorry to hear you are in dire straits. I am thinking we will see this by Christmas. If by selling your flash drive you are thinking of burning down the house it won't work. This is big business, big government, and international politics. No credible news agency will touch you and social media will pin you as just another nut job. The PTB will make your life a living hell. Let Tony handle that end of things if the time comes. And I will tell you from experience, not having presents for your kids isn't the end of the world...they get over it....it's the parents who suffer the shame and the guilt and it's all a load of crap. That is not what Christmas is about; it's what the PTB have made it about. If that happens, how will you want your daughter to remember this day? Hang tight. Count the blessings you have. This journey is making you stronger. It's forcing you to take a hard look at everything, isn't it? Don't be a victim. See who you are. You're raising your kid on your own. That takes real strength. That's the person I want to share this world with. Think about how you will use this money because you surely will be receiving it soon. Take your daughter down to a food bank or a soup kitchen or any holiday charity and show her how she is not alone. Show her how powerful she can be through helping others. And you are not alone. Trust me on that.

Best, and Merry Christmas,
Iko
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another TNT Casualty Empty Re: Another TNT Casualty

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Wow- That is solid, now, ain't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:08 pm

Holy crap.

If that is true and Iko actually had that email to answer, it sounds like there is some dissension amongst the sheeple.

I agree ssmith.  Forward that onto the prosecutor.  Or try to engage Crimestoppers and get the $1000 reward or whatever.  Threatening TNT isn't going to do much for you, and they aren't going to pay you off.  You are already branded with the 'nutjob' moniker just by virtue of being a Tony sheeple.  It's not the PTB that will emasculate you because of it.  It's Tony and his henchpeople.  

Was interesting to see the conspiracy theory PTB actually be brought up in the open like that.  Tony & Co. don't often go down that road.  This merely confirms that they will play any angle possible to intimidate and belittle people who might be of little self esteem.  Oooooh, the PTB will get you!

For what it's worth, I am sorry that there are people that are in this position during this or any other time of year.  I particularly feel sorry for the children who through no fault of their own, have to suffer at the poor decisions that their parents and guardians make.  I know that such poor decisionmaking is not limited to dinarland, and have a blanket sympathy for all who are in a position like this not of their creation.

This, after all, is a time of year that we should be able to celebrate with family, enjoy a bit of happiness, remember the reason for the season, and most of all, come together with and for each other.  Sometimes that involves material things and sometimes it involves fellowship.  

I hope that something better than 'take your kid to a homeless kitchen' comes down the pike for this family.  That somehow they are able to enjoy a little bit of each aspect of the times.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 pm

first of all i have been in this investment for 12 yrs from the beginning  i new it was a high risk and would take a while to happen not this long but it is what it is. i have learned alot  this investment is all about politics money and power they could not give a rats ass about us or the iraqis.etting back to this person who like many others have no real clue about what they got into except to hear all the snake oil salesman preaching about there lies and put more money into either buying more dinars or investing with the gurus.some of them even come off as a man of the cloth while screwing you. it is very sad to say many of the sheep has listen to there lies and have nothing left but hope.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm of 2 minds about this. While it's got to be terrible to not be able to buy your kids presents on Christmas...if your in this position because you spent all your money on Dinar/Dong etc then I really can't feel bad for you. Now if your genuinely in diary straights because of a lost job or whatever then ok...but again...why are you holding currency if your broke? I think people should send as much info to local media etc if they have the time.  Screw Tony and his minions...and I hope that he knows what the meaning of prison bitch is VERY soon.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 pm

My suggestion is to sell a few notes - get some presents and then take your info to the newspaper.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:14 pm

. you can sell some dinar but it is bigger then this , do you think the papers will do a thing they are controlled by the very rich and powerful as far as they are concerned this was never meant for us. i will give you another example there is a major scam going on with banks and brokerage firms with deveratives well befor when banks screw up the gov bails them out with our hard earned dollars now it looks like instead of the gov bailing them out they can take out money from the people who have deposits now sice they will be share holders in losses not proffits.where is the outrage and the news and papers never went into details so you think they care about dinar abuses?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum