Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date'

4 posters

Go down

Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' Empty Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date'

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Tony:  There was a meeting in DC two days ago, after our last call.  Everyone agreed they would do these last three things – not important to us, but “because you said so”.  We are now within the window. There was a compromise so everyone wins. It could be any time to today to the 22nd of December – that is when it ends.  It could start any day but it ends on the 22nd, and restarts after the 2nd of January. If they get us (on the internet) done before the 22nd, there is no arguing.  The other 4-5 million who don’t listen to the call get it after the New Year, and that’s what  the US wants.  We have 23,000 on the call, and that is a lot less than five million.  If we each connect with ten others, that’s still a lot less than five million, so they feel they have achieved their goal.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' Empty Re: Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date'

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 pm

No more mention of the 'contract rate' depending on what you are going to do with your money. Much mention of background checks and 'anti-banking' statements. No more mention of General64 group cashing out. Little to no mention of dinarians continuing to cash out.

Teased that he 'hopes' that he has another call on Thursday.

Yeah... don't waste your time on this call

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date' Empty Re: Phoney, as usual, bumping out his 'date'

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:34 pm

So because they listen to Tony .... Certain people will get exchanged first. Ok....first off prove you were on that call. Secondly...make sure every bank, currency exchange center etc has a copy of that list, plus the names of the 10 people each one of them nominate. Thirdly....pull your head out of your booty sheeple!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:35 pm

23,000 on that call huh?  I don't think there is a CC system that could handle nearly that amount.

Every sentence of that post is a lie. How much more obvious does it have to be for people to start walking away from his bull?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Alot of the people on here hang on to every word, because it is all the hope they have- They need this worse than we do, and the gurus know this, and are playing on the emotions and hopium of every sad soul out there, that wants this right now, but the sad part is, is they will be worse off, as long as they listen to the lies that the gurus have programmed them to listen to and believe, and what these morons have promised these people for so long-It is very sad sight, to say the least-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum