Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Never mind - the RV will be THIS weekend. Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week

4 posters

Go down

Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week Empty Never mind - the RV will be THIS weekend. Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:25 pm

DC, I have the latest articles here, and they say Iraq is running half days on Sunday and Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are declared official holidays again. They are planning on doing something, they just don’t know when it will come out.  We hope this happens this weekend and people will be out spending money.

DC:  everyone is in place.  Iraq is ready.  Rates were changed here again yesterday and this morning.  Even in the US, everyone is ready to get going.  I think we will be cautious but positive.  Make sure you have a plan including taxes and conservative income.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week Empty Re: Never mind - the RV will be THIS weekend. Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 pm

No WONDER they can't kick ISIS out of Iraq.  They are always off because of holidays!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week Empty Re: Never mind - the RV will be THIS weekend. Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Those ragheads whole life is a friggin holiday- Must be nice, eh?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:00 pm

they have been on a long deserved vacation but was told they would have an emergency session to vote on the budget
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Maybe they will take Maliki a carton of 'Camel' cigarettes-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:11 pm

terbo either that or poison camel burgers from clydes
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Put a bit of gunpowder in a couple 'o those burgers, just for 'ol Buckshot, then push him off a camel-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:52 pm

terbo it cannot happen this weekend. the mid easterners are into astrology and until the moon is in a 45degreewith mars and the earth is at a right angle with uranus  the rv cannot happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week 2805820865  Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week 2805820865  Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week 2805820865  Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:27 am

Uranus? Did you just say Yer Anus? Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week 3508649203 Never mind -  the RV will be THIS weekend.  Iraq has decided to go on holidays for the next week 3508649203 lmao lmao sarcastic sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum