Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq

Go down

Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq Empty Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:51 am

Pentagon - a new doument to arm Iraq 9682520_orig

Was a high-ranking US officials have said earlier this month their intention to ask Congress to spend $ 1.6 billion in fiscal year 2015 to help equip Iraqi security forces in different parts of Iraq, which is fighting a battle to expel the terrorists, "Daash" of cities and towns occupied by this terrorist organization. The Ministry of Defence has identified a new document in the basic guidelines under which these funds will be spent highlighting the size of the firepower that Washington intends to be sent to Baghdad to help. The agency "Bloomberg" news was reported last Friday that the details included in the sixteen pages were sent to Congress to amend the Pentagon budget for 2015 calls for amendment to spend 1.24 billion on weapons of the Iraqi army, and 354.8 million dollars on weapons of Peshmerga fighters Kurds, and 24.1 million to set up an arsenal sent to the tribal security forces in western Anbar province. Among be sent about 57,600 rifles weapons "or 4", which amounts to a single cost of $ 647, including a company from making "Colt Defense" in Hartford, Connecticut. You will send 43 200 of these guns to Iraqi Army units, while the rest go, any gun 14400, to the Peshmerga who defend most of northern Iraq, as the Pentagon will buy five thousand Kalashnikov rifle forces clans. The cost of guns "or 

4" alone would amount to about 37 million Dolar.kzlk in faith send a variety of weapons heavier include heavy machine guns model "or 2" 50 gauge, and machine guns model "or 240" 7.62 mm caliber, as well as many types of mortars and rifles "or 3" Carl Gustav recoilless, launched anti-tank missile caliber 84 mm can be used by the Pentagon would send troops Bmvrdh.kzlk thousands of freight cars, including 2400 of "medium tactical vehicles and light" that can each carry 2.5 tons. Where the Iraqi army will get about 1,800 vehicle of this type cost of $ 317.6 million, while the 600 gets the Peshmerga vehicle cost 105.9 million Dolar.kzlk US officials wanted to send at least 60 thousand sets of body armor to protect Iraq, 45 thousand to the Iraqi army at a cost of $ 90 million and the remainder, or 15 thousand kit, the Peshmerga to cost $ 30 million. The same numbers of helmets also will be sent to both the two at a cost of 11.25 million dollars (Iraqi Army) and 3.75 million (the Peshmerga).

http://goo.gl/v7oRYy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum