Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bank Story #40

2 posters

Go down

Bank Story #40 Empty Bank Story #40

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:51 am

My Bank Stories today

I went to WF this afternoon to get a couple more Gift Letters notarized. I waited 1.5 hours in line. (no lie). I waited because I felt I needed to get these done today. Finally it was my turn and the woman looked at my letters and said, "This has Dinar and Dong on it. I cannot notarize these for you". Then she continued in a low voice as she came toward me saying, "I hope you didn't spend a lot of money on this. You know, this is a scam and you'll never get your money back. You can't give this currency (Dinar and Dong) to your church. It's just play money, worth nothing. I really hope you didn't waste a lot of money." With that I said, "No, not that much." Then I left after 2 hours. I wasn't happy about the time I wasted waiting for my turn so I went to a larger WF in my area. This time I waited 15 minutes and asked if I can get some gift letters notarized. As this woman looked over my papers, she smiled at me and asked, "Did you make your exchange?" I said, "No, not yet." She said, " There are a lot of really happy people coming in setting up accounts saying this is going to happen soon." Then she called over a manager and showed her my paperwork. She smiled and said, "Yes, we'll deal with the Dinar but not the Dong yet. That's still being discussed. They will revalue." The first lady notarized the letters and told me stories about her friends and family having some currency. She wanted to know how I heard about this and why did I invest. So, I gave her my story. She also mentioned WF told her it's a scam but she doesn't really believe it with family and friends and clients coming in to get ready! Then she said, "Please come back after you exchange and let me know!" It's funny how one branch denies or doesn't believe an exchange will occur and another branch is waiting on pins and needles to hear someone has exchanged.

WF in my home town refused to notarize my gift letters. Even after I suggested the only role the notary was playing was confirmation of my signature as a depositor of record with a current drivers license. They wouldn't budge. No hard feelings. I went somewhere else.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #40 Empty Re: Bank Story #40

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:39 pm

"It's funny how one branch denies or doesn't believe an exchange will occur and another branch is waiting on pins and needles to hear someone has exchanged."

No, the second bank has an employee who ignores the advice of and information from her own employers, and who is as full of the empty hopium as all of the gurus' followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:29 pm

here is bank story number 42 they are all full of sheite not one is true. i dare anyone of you to prove any of them are true. my best  friend is vp of one of the big 4 and holds dinar as well and he is a amused at the bank stories
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #40 Empty iqd

Post by cyp 107 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 am

The Dong is all ready a trade able at this time international all around the world where as the dinar is not so I do not understand your story about the dong not going . whats up with your lies...  

cyp 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 am

cyp i was talking about dinars which eveyone on this site has and most of bank stories are about dinars sherlock
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum