Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting

Go down

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting Empty Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:37 am

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting 20-11-20144

November 20 2014

Prime Minister Dr. Haidar Al-Abadi and the Turkish Prime Minister Mr. Ahmet Davutoğlu met today in Baghdad. Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al Abadi welcomed the Turkish Prime Minister and his accompanying delegation and expressed his satisfaction with the talks that were held in such a friendly and candid atmosphere, highlighting the Iraqi Government's policy of openness towards all neighbouring countries.

The two leaders discussed strengthening relations in such areas as economy, security, oil, investment, trade and border control. They also discussed joint endeavors to resolve all outstanding problems so as to serve the common interests of the two countries and peoples, and they both acknowledged the need to activate the high level strategic cooperation council.

Prime Minister Al-Abadi noted that the two sides discussed security issues and terrorist threats against Iraq and ways to confront that threat which targets everyone.

An agreement was reached on security and intelligence cooperation to combat Daesh, and the Prime Minister expressed his thanks to the Turkish Government for its support in security and intelligence and its willingness to increase cooperation with Iraq in the fields of military, economy, oil, agriculture and water resources. The Prime Minister repeated his invitation to Turkish companies to increase their investment in all fields in Iraq.

From his part the Turkish Prime Minister said that his visit to Baghdad will open a new chapter in the historic relations between the two countries, reiterating that the stability of Iraq is the stability of Turkey. He noted his government's readiness to do everything to combat terrorist operations against Iraq and expressed willingness to exchange information and intelligence with Iraq. He also expressed his country's desire for full economic cooperation, and hailed the formation of the Iraqi Government, which included the entire spectrum of the Iraqi people. He also extended a formal invitation to Prime Minister Al-Abadi to visit Turkey in order to continue their dialogue.

After the official round of talks, the Prime Minister and his Turkish counterpart held a press conference. Prime Minister Al-Abadi noted that the countdown for the end of Daesh had began, and that Daesh is approaching its defeat as Iraq's armed forces had regained the initiative and pushed the threat away from Baghdad, and had now moved to liberate every inch of the land of Iraq. He hailed the victories achieved by the Iraqi Armed Forces and Popular Mobilization Forces in Jurf Al-Sakhar, Baiji and other areas in Salahuddin Diyala, and Anbar.

Prime Minister Al-Abadi stressed that the Syrian crisis should be resolved politically and in order to protect civilians and put an end to this tragedy and build a state that represents all the Syrian people.

For his part, the Turkish Prime Minister reiterated his government's support to Iraq in all areas, such as counter-terrorism cooperation in the face of Daesh, which threatens Iraq and Turkey, and he expressed his country’s readiness to open a new chapter of Iraqi-Turkish relations.

Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting 20-11-20145
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting 20-11-20146
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his Turkish Counterpart Hold Joint Ministerial Meeting 20-11-20147

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum