Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done

+11
Alchemist
jaglover
1alaskan
rhondak
EAGLE1926
me4RV
GSW
dinargirlk
Big Bish
Keys
happywelshguy
15 posters

Go down

Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done Empty Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done

Post by happywelshguy Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Dan, on a CC this morning, is stating quite adamantly, that his sources are stating that
the RV has "NOT" occured and is now stating that the RV will NOT happen before,
Friday Mid-Day

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=104-17-65-6710812133472868-17-65-67-17-65-67101-17-65-6746122-17-65-67-17-65-67;0MTA3MjgzMDk=1

We shall see.....

bounce
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done Empty Re: Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm

WOW! That was some call.

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done Empty Re: Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Do you have the call in number?

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

KCmana wrote:Do you have the call in number?

Click on the link provided by Happy Welsh Guy. You can hear the call on the computer. I think it was about 16 minutes long.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done Empty I would believe OKIE's intel long before I would believe Dan's

Post by Big Bish Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:55 pm

You have got to be kidding me........I can not believe the call I just listened to on PTR!!! Okie is much more connected than Dan!!! Hang on folks and lets see what happens in the next few days. I believe that DAN will owe OKIE and apologie!!!!

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Interestingly - Tony has been celebrating with champagne and cigars for the last two months. Every call is "done - we're waiting for nothing - any second now..." They are the WORST offenders (to be fair, Dan has been very cautious in the "optimism dept")

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by GSW Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Dan's call: 760-569-7699 356724#

GSW

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

dinargirlk wrote:Interestingly - Tony has been celebrating with champagne and cigars for the last two months. Every call is "done - we're waiting for nothing - any second now..." They are the WORST offenders (to be fair, Dan has been very cautious in the "optimism dept")

yeah Tony Renfrow is a joke. Chris Rock couldnt write a better joke than. TONY RENFROW!

Last edited by me4RV on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dan At PTR Stating That RV is NOT Done Empty Dan showed that he is classless with that recorded call!!!!

Post by Big Bish Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

I can not believe that he said those things on a recorded call!!! He just lost a great deal of credibility!!!

We're In The Week!!! was all Dan and Tony suggested for weeks in May and June!!!! How can he say those things and what does he gain from saying that stuff"""!!!

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by EAGLE1926 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm

if it were a perfect world we would not be here, gratful i am

EAGLE1926

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I promised myself I would stay grounded, so I got a little excited about the RV news...now we've been told there was no RV. Well, maybe, just maybe Okie and all these wall street intel people are not wrong but they posted prematurely?? Possibility? I believe there is a lot of excitement and we will know soon, as we are still IN THE WINDOW!! Stay calm everyone we are all in this together.
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

All you have to do is consider the source, anybody who can get on this site can check out all of the gurs with a few minutes of work. PTR has no, I repeat no, more info than I or you do, just check them out.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 pm

These 2 things were posted on PTR:

elsie: UPDATE: OKIES INTEL IS PROVING CORRECT FROM ONE OF OUR OUR HIGH SOURCES IN THE MONENTARY SYSTEM. IRAQ AT 12:01 CENTRAL PINGED THE UNITED STATES AND THE SYSTEM DID NOT RESPOND. THEY AGAIN PINGED THE USA AT 8:00 AM CENTRAL AND THE US DID RESPOND WITH NO SYSTEM ISSUES. $3.68 RATE TO US DOLLAR IS ALSO WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD. THIS IS THE INFORMATION AT THIS MOMENT. GIVE THIS TIME TO WORK THROUGH THE SYSTEM.... NO BASHING....... "BELIEVE IT OR NOT" WE ARE WORKING ON THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr601] BWM my friend who has a contact who made millions with the Kuwaiti RV texted me at 11:09cdt last night and said the dinar RV'd for $3.68, an hour before Okie heard it. The contact said we would not see it for 48 hours.

I hope Okie will be right, in spite of Dan's call. Smile
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Happy Welshguy, thanks for the call link. I hadn't seen
you on the boards for awhile...thought you disappeared??

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Dan, on a CC this morning, is stating quite adamantly, that his sources are stating that
the RV has "NOT" occured and is now stating that the RV will NOT happen before,
Friday Mid-Day

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=104-17-65-6710812133472868-17-65-67-17-65-67101-17-65-6746122-17-65-67-17-65-67;0MTA3MjgzMDk=1

We shall see.....

bounce

Good call
Talks about responsibility, especially of Dinar board owners.

"We need to be moderated by comon sense."

"'Proof of' means you have something blatently in hand. So these people are flat out lying to us."

"What I'm looking for is, when someone tells me it happened, give me some proof."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

OkieFan wrote:These 2 things were posted on PTR:

elsie: UPDATE: OKIES INTEL IS PROVING CORRECT FROM ONE OF OUR OUR HIGH SOURCES IN THE MONENTARY SYSTEM. IRAQ AT 12:01 CENTRAL PINGED THE UNITED STATES AND THE SYSTEM DID NOT RESPOND. THEY AGAIN PINGED THE USA AT 8:00 AM CENTRAL AND THE US DID RESPOND WITH NO SYSTEM ISSUES. $3.68 RATE TO US DOLLAR IS ALSO WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD. THIS IS THE INFORMATION AT THIS MOMENT. GIVE THIS TIME TO WORK THROUGH THE SYSTEM.... NO BASHING....... "BELIEVE IT OR NOT" WE ARE WORKING ON THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr601] BWM my friend who has a contact who made millions with the Kuwaiti RV texted me at 11:09cdt last night and said the dinar RV'd for $3.68, an hour before Okie heard it. The contact said we would not see it for 48 hours.

So are you saying we will see this on Friday and not today/tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Twisted Evil ....I hope I nevvvvver here the word "guru" again...
guru's...the whole lot of them...smoking their socks and flying on magic carpets!

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

jaglover wrote:Happy Welshguy, thanks for the call link. I hadn't seen
you on the boards for awhile...thought you disappeared??

Thanks for the comment

Been ill..... :(

Better now Smile

bounce

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Big Bish wrote:You have got to be kidding me........I can not believe the call I just listened to on PTR!!! Okie is much more connected than Dan!!! Hang on folks and lets see what happens in the next few days. I believe that DAN will owe OKIE and apologie!!!!

I think it's pretty clear who Dan was referring to.....

However, he was very careful not to mention any name..

bounce
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZTRAVLR2011 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 pm

:cheers:
ZTRAVLR2011
ZTRAVLR2011

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Okie Fan, thanks for your contributions. Only time will
tell... Yes, I understand PTR's point, however no sense
in 'board owners' bashing each other. Everybody's
trying to report to the best of their ability (I believe).

Without their input, many of us would have nothing
to go on except for our own research. Appreciate all
the hard work these guys put into keeping us informed.

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Happy Welshguy, glad you're feeling better. Very Happy
We get used to seeing certain people post
here and I hadn't seen you for a week or so...

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Without their input, many of us would have nothing to do but wait and focus on more immediate issues in our lives.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

punisher wrote:
OkieFan wrote:These 2 things were posted on PTR:

So are you saying we will see this on Friday and not today/tonight?

Nope! I'm not saying Friday. Dan said that.

I'm hoping Okie is right.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

A definition was given to me many years ago for the word " Truth"....Truth = When your words and your deeds become one." I for one would like to see whose words can stand up to this in the hours, days & weeks ahead.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lillysun28 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

I thank you okie for being the caller of the rv... i just think that every one wnt to be the caller for the rv. but you beet them to it. cause you knoe your intel your informatioin very well and you have great pp; behind you to help you.. you rock okie. god bless you and god bless every one!!!!!

lillysun28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum