Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference

Go down

The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference Empty The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference

Post by ADMIN Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

The state of law emphasizes reaching understandings with the Iraqi on the points of difference .
السبت, 18 يونيو 2011 15:30 Saturday, June 18, 2011 15:30 المشاهدات: 111 Views: 111 . .تقييم المستخدمين: User Rating: / 0 / 0
سيئ Bad جيد Good
شفق / أكد إئتلاف دولة القانون بزعامة نوري المالكي، اليوم السبت، على أنها توصلت الى تفاهمات كبيرة مع القائمة العراقية بشأن نقاط الخلاف وحل القضايا العالقة بينهما. Twilight / coalition confirmed the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, said Saturday that it has reached understandings with the Iraqi List, a large on points of dispute and resolve the outstanding issues between them.

وبدأت الأزمة بين دولة القانون والعراقية بعيد أن قررت الأخيرة تعليق حضورها لاجتماعات الكتل السياسية التي تعقد برعاية روز نوري شاويس ممثل رئيس اقليم كوردستان في بغداد، احتجاجا على عدم تلقيها اجابات على تساؤلاتها من قبل التحالف الوطني. The crisis between the state of the law and Iraqi long last decided to suspend meetings of the presence of the political blocs to be held under the auspices of Rose Nuri Shaways representative of the President of the Kurdistan Region in Baghdad in protest at not receiving answers to its questions by the National Alliance.

وقالت النائبة عن ائتلاف دولة القانون بتول فاروق في حديث لـ( شفق )، إن "الازمة السياسية بين إئتلافها والقائمة العراقية بدأت تأخذ طريقها الى الحل بفعل سعي الكتل لإحتوائها"، موضحة أن "هناك توجها من الكتل في عدم التصعيد كالذي حصل خلال الفترة الماضية". The MP said a coalition of law Batoul Farouk in an interview (twilight), "The political crisis between her coalition and the Iraqi List, began to take its way to being solved by the pursuit of the blocks to contain it," adding, "there is a tendency of the blocks in the non-escalation, such as the one during the last period" .

يشار إلى أن التقاطعات بين بعض الكتل السياسية لاسيما الغريمين التقليدين دولة القانون وائتلاف العراقية برزت في الآونة الأخيرة بشأن التصويت على الوزارات الأمنية والاتفاق على مجلس السياسيات، بالرغم من تشكيلهما الحكومة برفقة عدد من الكتل السياسية ووفق مبادرة رعاها رئيس إقليم كوردستان مسعود بارزاني. It is noteworthy that the intersections between some of the political blocs, especially rivals traditional state law and the coalition in Iraq has emerged recently on the vote on the security ministries and the Agreement on Council policies, although they formed their government with a number of political blocs, according to the initiative sponsored by the President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani.

واشارت فاروق الى ان "نقاط الخلاف بين إئتلاف دولة القانون والقائمة العراقية محدودة ومن السهولة حلها"، مبينة أن "التفاهمات بين الائتلافين وصلت اشواطها الاخيرة والايام المقبلة ستشهد انفراجا". Farooq indicated that "the points of contention between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, limited and easily resolved," indicating that "the understandings reached between the coalitions and the desired aims and the recent coming days will witness a breakthrough."

ويرى البعض أن البلاد تعيش في أزمة تتمثل بعدم اكتمال تشكيل الحكومة وبقاء الوزارات الأمنية شاغرة، إضافة إلى أن الملف الأمني يشهد تصعيدا في وتيرته كما في بغداد وعدد من المحافظات الأخرى التي يتم فيها استهداف ضباط أمن وموظفين حكوميين. Some argue that the country is in crisis is not to complete formation of the government and the survival of the security ministries vacant, in addition to the security file is escalating pace as in Baghdad and a number of other provinces in which they are targeting the security officers and government officials.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GCNV_en%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/31560-2011-06-18-12-34-50.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum