Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects

3 posters

Go down

His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects Empty His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects

Post by Cascadian Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Tony:  Let’s talk about #wearethepeople, because you are upset that some people are being paid and you are not.  We went through the list, some people are black and some are white, and some don’t even know why they were on the list.  We have gone through the NDA – some got five pages, some got seven pages, some got more.  Some banks are doing their procedures differently, in terms of when your money is released.  There is a break down on how much you get the first day and the third day, and also a breakdown on the fee.  Your rate is based on the conversation you have at the bank.  We are NOT trying to hurt the process. We are asked not to hurt the process, and I don’t want to hurt the process, but many are asking me to hurt the process.  When people called me this weekend, I told them just this:  do what you want to do.  But I know what I have, and I know what I can produce if I’m called before Congress.  If you can do the same, that’s fine.  Our aim is to be treated fairly in the RV, that’s all, as people who fought in the war and those who are helping develop Iraq by buying the dinar.  One politician said that we have earned our place at the table, and I will take him at his work.  We have all done that, and that was our agreement. Until I see that they’re not living up to that agreement, that is when we protest, turn stuff over to newspapers and the world at large, and Congress.  We hope it doesn’t get to that, because it will be a mess.  At this moment, we don’t have an argument apart from “they are paying people out today and I’m not one of them”.  I get that argument!

I have been highly targeted by some of our government, bad apples with a lot of power.  The same thing with the banking system – they don’t even want us to have a bank account in the US.  You don’t know the level we are being scrutinized at.  If it were just about me, I could tell you the locations, people and rate they paid out this weekend – if I were only thinking about what they are doing to DC and me.  I’ll deal with that when it comes time.  If that’s what this is all about, about the money, then we could do that, but it’s not about that, it’s about everyone exchanging and being treated fairly.  So when I get the calls from the other gurus, it’s not right, they don’t really know what is going on.  There ARE people trying to push this through, and chopping their legs off wouldn’t help.  That’s why I’m saying it’s not time to do this unless I see them blocking our exchange.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects Empty Re: His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects

Post by Cascadian Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Tony apparently thinks it's fair for over 700,000 people to have exchanged but his minions have not.  They are getting upset and calling on him to use his magical twitter account to push this over the top.  Earlier in the call, he spoke of the anger of Iraqis and how they are protesting in the streets in frustration over the US supposedly blocking this so called RV.

It's starting to sound like he is beginning to feel the heat coming on from his stupid antics.  One wonders how long he can weasel on and deflect the calls to use his self proclaimed power.  Hopefully not long in my eyes.

I say get the villagers angry and give them pitchforks or torches and let them go after the monster they created.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects Empty Re: His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 pm

He's just under a lot of pressure ... all those people in government tagreting, you know, DAs, Grand Juries, FBI, SEC, ... the list just goes on and on ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects 2805820865  His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects 2805820865  His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects 2805820865  His Highness (Tony) speaks to his angry subjects 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 am

Another "if they don't do this we riot" type statement from good ol Tony. So far how many of his BS threats has he actually come through on? All this will do is stir up the really dumb sheeple who will start randomly tweeting Obama and all kinds of other people about things that no one outside of dinar land even has a clue about.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum