Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Story Time #20 -- WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it.

2 posters

Go down

Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. Empty Story Time #20 -- WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it.

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Bank Story from Tuesday

I am normally skeptical about bank stories (Actually, I am normally skeptical about most things in life), but after my recent experience last Tuesday…well maybe not so much now.  Anyway, I have an account at a Chase bank which is about half mile from the school where I voted.  After voting I decided to drop in and chat briefly with the Branch Manager.

I initially asked about the Dinar and Dong earlier this year when I went to do other banking-related business.  Of course back then the Manager denied knowing or hearing anything officially about the possibility of a major revaluation of these currencies, but admitted being asked about it from other customers.  We struck up a nice cordial professional relationship and on two subsequent follow up visits for other banking business I got the same response.

This past Tuesday after getting the same response I commented that it seems as though WF was the only bank with some sort inside track on this and mentioned that I also had an account at WF.  I detected a mix of hesitation and desperation and was then offered a business card.  I said that I already have your business card.  The manager then replied “No, you write your name and cell phone number at the back of this card.”  I wrote my name, number, and “Re Exchange”.

They know something but of course cannot come out yet with it.
Praying for completion of this part of the journey sooner rather than later.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. Empty Re: Story Time #20 -- WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:08 pm

A pumping we will go, a pumping we will go ... hi, ho, the merio, a pumping we will go ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. 2805820865  Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. 2805820865  Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. 2805820865  Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Story Time #20 --  WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it. Empty Re: Story Time #20 -- WF knows something but of course cannot come out yet with it.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Why is it that in this sort of area—scams, alt-med, UFOs etc—whenever someone claims to be "skeptical" or to "have been skeptical" before, you just know that whatever they say next will show clearly that they don't know what the word "skeptical" means?

"Skeptical" does not mean "I don't believe".

"I was skeptical but now I'm not" does not mean "I didn't used to believe it but I do now."

Skepticism is a methodology not a belief-stance. This bank story is a classic example of not being skeptical at all.

"I detected a mix of hesitation and desperation and was then offered a business card."

And this somehow proves that the bank employee knows about the RV and thinks it's true?

Not only does Tuesday not understand the meaning of the word skeptical, he/she has never actually been skeptical either.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum