Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story

4 posters

Go down

Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story Empty Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:51 pm

This is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard:

Good morning, TNT!  Today is Wednesday, November 5, 2014.  I can hardly, hardly believe we are still here doing this today.  But hold on because things will change. Before we start the information, I’ve had some letters and comments from people, from Senators and Congressmen.  We can take this to one more level because of some stories and genuine information you will hear today. 

To continue with our historic moments here with TNT, #wearethepeople and everyone.  IF you received any letters from any banks saying this is a scam and they don’t sell dinar, etc., send them to this address for the book. Send us a scan or hard copy of your BANK STORIES and/or responses to

Tony Renfrow, PO Box 9580 Oak Avenue Parkway, Folsom CA, 95630.

Anybody that actually bought dinar from any bank prior to when they stopped selling, especially from banks that said they NEVER sold dinar, please send it in.  We would greatly appreciate it because it authenticates it even more.  We are definitely going to present this information to those making this a success, and will ask them to include it in their Library or other exhibits, or in DC’s museum. 

You can tell your kids and grandkids that you were part of this.  Because of some things that happened yesterday, we all agreed that it would be terrific to include those letters as well.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story Empty Re: Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story

Post by Billyg Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:13 pm

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues, Address is close. Maybe we could edit it!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story Empty Re: Become a Part of the TNT History -- Share your story

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:46 am

So Tony is collecting other peoples works of fiction and is going to make a book out of it.  Another way to get money off of the dinar fiasco ... GOOD JOB TONY!  Just keep working on peoples egos and need to be a part of something. You go old boy. You can read it while serving your prison sentences.  Once this all catches up with you, you are going to need a LOT of reading material for your LONG stay.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:51 am

"Also, the book so far costs $1,500 just to print, and the leather covers are DC’s responsibility."  "Tony:  There are two volumes now in five parts, and it will probably go to a third volume.  It costs $1,500 just to print them up with leather covers, and we’ll also offer it on flash drives, etc., so that those interested can track every call and letter from the UST, CBI and all the other agencies and people taking part.  It’s not about making money because we couldn’t bring the book out for 15 years!  We couldn’t sell it if we wanted to!  After the NDA, we can’t even give this away. The fact is, idiots are idiots, and they don’t understand when people are trying to help people.  If you could send those bank responses in, that would be a great part that we want to include.

Other than using them for study in a psychology class, who would want to read this dribble.   I love the way they continually come up with "projects" that keep people busy.  Anything to keep their minds off the fact that they are being fed lies three times a week on the calls.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Yes ssmith however, no one is even thinking the possibility that Tony and DC and Pam will have that book published ahead of time *wink wink* long before any *possible* NDA or RV or GCR.  Goodness! Look how Tony pumps for money all the time!  Look how he is working at gathering everyone elses info for this book! I bet that this thing will be finished within months (prob) December - March and will be published so that all of Dinarland can buy buy buy, especially all of TNT buying it from him to promote the online book or flash drive or whatever just to see their names in it and to promote TNT and then TONY will have his 15 years of fame ahead of time!

After all Tony is so narcissistic he HAS to have his money and fame out of this especially if everything goes south for the supposed RV or the Country OR HIS CRIMINAL actions.

omg
Think about it.....TONY TALKS this stuff every week and it is not apparently illegal....what would keep him from publishing before an RV?  NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

What really stinks though is all of the members and some non-members basically WROTE THE WHOLE BOOK for TONY & THEY WON'T GET ANYTHING from the SALES but a story they all put together FOR HIM!  and THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT  sheesh!   SICK SICK SICK

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum