Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony

4 posters

Go down

Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony Empty Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony

Post by Cascadian Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Friday
(Dang....  the transcription fell off the buffer)

Basically DC said that he heard about Tony, talked with him on the phone and decided he was a good enough guy that he wanted to jump on the conference calls with him.

Today (Wednesday)

Tony:  I can’t take credit for that – he was sent by somebody higher up who thought enough of you guys that they asked DC to do this.  I mean someone in Washington. 

You wouldn't think it would be that difficult to remember why DC came to be on these calls.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony Empty Re: Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:34 pm

"You wouldn't think it would be that difficult to remember why DC came to be on these calls."

It would be difficult to remember if you told as many lies as these two people do.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony Empty Re: Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony

Post by Horizon Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Yeap we all remember why DC came on the Tony Call.....To make Tony sound more convincing!  DC made it sound like the PTB was working with Tony, and in return it made Tony sound like he was for real....Oh Boy Tony had Special Connections!!!!

Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Now we are back to DC being assigned to watch over Tony 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:08 pm

DC is a FICTION and tony is so proud of it!
what a moron. Hey DC we know who you are and where you live. 
hahaha you are just a plain Joe Schlep, no connections or insight other than that written for you.
Why not just use your real name Winston, oh I forgot that would not give the impression you are a SOMEBODY... NOT !!

these guys admit they have been lying for our own good or to keep secrets from their high up government contacts. Then they want you to trust them this time because we are telling the truth, NOW. hahah liar is a liar.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum