Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment. Right?

+3
Catfish1927
Ssmith
Cascadian
7 posters

Go down

This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   Empty This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment. Right?

Post by Cascadian Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

From Tony's call today:

DC:  All of us are going to do so well on the revaluation, and we can make a lot more money doing something else, given the profit margins on books.  

Tony:  The coins are out, the RV is in process, they are being publically challenged as to why this is not out yet…?

DC: They did exchange quite a few people from Friday evening to last night.  We’ve been asked not to say how many.  It was a mix of contract and international rates. 

Tony:  On Friday, we were told the cutoff was Tuesday.  It was only scheduled to have payouts for those four days – that’s what we were told. 

DC:  It was mainly people who expected to exchange last January but who didn’t want SKRs and told them to call when they could exchange for cash.  There were VIPs and connected high-flyers, and also some random people to test the systems. 

DC:  I got on chat last night and explained something I want to explain again.  It was live last night at $3.58 for dinar, and I hope/expect the rate will stay there.  It is live at certain locations, and some have exchanged at that rate.  More and more folks are being brought into the loop, mainly wealth managers. They were paying out yesterday, so what’s happening next? One part of that has been the last four days, to get the crowd numbers down and the high rollers out of the way. 

Tony:  We’ve always joked that by the time we get paid, all the cars will be gone!  It is what is.  I can’t get made because they had to start somewhere, it’s just not with you and me.  They are exchanging at different rates, and those who have exchanged now won’t get the chance to wait for the higher international rates.  The contract rates have NDAs, contracts and higher taxes, so it’s a balancing act.  

Tony:  Let me be clear that I wish we had been paid months ago. Thousands got paid out in the last four days, in three of the top five banks – how can they pay them out and not us, when we are helping everyone as best we can?!  That’s not a question we can answer. 

Tony:  Yes, and from the things we’ve been seeing, we don’t think the banks would have exchanged people over the weekend unless this was ready to go

DC:  Depends.  There is a release in process as we speak – since Friday evening.  The real question is “When does the internet group get to exchange?” 

Tony:    But now we are seeing people in the banks, people are being exchanged, and even some of the reluctant banks are starting to take part. 

Tony:  It’s a live rate, it’s just not to the teller level, at which point anyone can walk in off the street and exchange the currencies.

Sooooooo.....   tell me again that it's just a gamble?  Do the comments from today's call seem like this is a gamble or a sure fire investment that I need to jump into before the chance fades away?

But there I go..... whining again.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   Empty Re: This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment. Right?

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:32 pm

"Sooooooo.....   tell me again that it's just a gamble?  Do the comments from today's call seem like this is a gamble or a sure fire investment that I need to jump into before the chance fades away?"

Gamble?  Nope

Sure fire investment?  Nope

Scam?  Yep

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment.  Right?   Empty Re: This is ONLY a gamble, not an investment. Right?

Post by Catfish1927 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Cascadian shame on you WHINE WHINE WHINE ... OH or was that WINE WINE WINE... for me BEER BEER BEER.

Last edited by Catfish1927 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 pm

I have heard this so many times about people cashing out, VIP's, and such to Test the system!!! Bull!!!! How many times do they do the same thing over and over again???? With as long as they said they were cashing out the VIPS back at the beginning of the year there shouldn't be any left to cash out!
Sorry just a rant....I'm so sick of their made up stories! Just a bunch of Hype!!!!!

I believe when the rate goes live we will all be able to go to the bank.  Sure there is always the preferred special people, that get special treatment, but really it has to be live first! 2cents  
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Indeed Horizon!  How many WHALES can there be?? They said Tier 1 was cashed out years ago.  And yet, we are right back to Tier 1 whales cashing out.  Hmmm something smells fishy here and it sure isn't the WHALES ! Me thinketh it is the FISH TALES coming from all the GURU forums.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:08 pm

ssmith:

Gamble?  Nope

Sure fire investment?  Nope 

Scam?  Yep      [Just barking it like it is!] More time passes, sure looks like it is!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Just did a quick and dirty check, CBI exchange rate 1166/USD. Sterling Currency Group selling dinar at 1050/million. There can only be one conclusion --- LIAR!!!!!!
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Kevin, you know they must think all the sheep have no brains. When all you have to do is go to his place of employment and see that they are still selling at 1050 per million and would know it is all crap! It is a shame, we must keep helping show the circle that he and sterling have. Maybe we can help a few more people.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:13 pm

hehehe ...that's why I went to Sterling :winky winky:
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:38 am

Billyg wrote:Kevin, you know they must think all the sheep have no brains. When all you have to do is go to his place of employment and see that they are still selling at 1050 per million and would know it is all crap! It is a shame, we must keep helping show the circle that he and sterling have. Maybe we can help a few more people.

On one of his recent videos, TNTBS has a breakdown of the obscene profit margin sellers make on the so called "lower denoms" - $50's, $100's, etc.  Don't you know the sales of them go through the roof whenever "lower denominations" are mentioned on the calls.  The sheep aren't smart enough to realize that in an RV in the $3.00 range (what they are told it will RV to), would mean lower denominations in the range of $1, $5, etc., would be needed to make change.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum