Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WF BANK STORY from TNT members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WF BANK STORY from TNT members

2 posters

Go down

WF BANK STORY from TNT members Empty WF BANK STORY from TNT members

Post by Troyboy Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:01 am

FutureBliss: 
WF Bank story

Two friends have already opened up trust accounts and the checking and savings accounts that go with it. The wealth mgr at our WF told my friends that everyone in the bank has been trained, she is comfortable speaking about the exchange and openly discusses it.

I left a note for her today at the bank saying I was so and so's friend, had the same situation re: currency, and want to open a trust with checking and savings. She called an hour later and asked if I had the EIN number and I said I did.

She said she was in a meeting tomorrow morning until 10:30 or 11:00 but could I come in at 11:30. She seemed eager to get this done and I have a hunch the meeting is about the exchange that we HOPE will happen on Wed.

She seemed well informed but my friend said when he shared his intel from high sources with her, she said they like getting it as he knows far more about this than they do. However, they are READY. I'll report more tomorrow after the appointment.

~~~~~~~~~~

TNT:

[lonnie] Two years ago I went to BOA to open an acct and I asked the manager about dinar, she told me they were not dealing with dinar and started telling me about scams.

Well today after 2 years I went back. I saw the same manager. She told me that she had seen me before but couldn't remember the details.

I asked her if BOA would be exchanging any foreign currencies in the future. She said yes, and asked me if I had any dinar. I said yes I did. She asked if I had any other currencies, I told that I had dong and zim, she said yes on dong but wasn't sure on zim.

She said as soon as the value changed, they would be exchanging those currencies. This was the same woman who 2 years ago told me the dinar was a scam, and she asked me if I had dinar, I didn't ask her.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[Durango] My Mom went to the bank today. We live in a small town. The teller who she knows said that they are getting in all new money next Thursday and she will call her if she wants some bills for Christmas presents.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Medicinewoman: 
WOW, I now have MY own bank story...

Went to my local WF Bank today, and after completing my business, asked to speak to the Branch Manager. 

She called me into her office, and asked how she could be of help?  I told her that I would be exchanging some foreign currency soon... "she said, you mean the Dinar?" and I said yes, that's one of them.

She said she couldn't exchange the Dinar today, however, it would be happening very soon!!!

Keep the faith, fellow Dinarians, we are now very close!   

Namaste,

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

RVweTrust2: 
I do not post much and keep to myself. My ex works for Wells Fargo. Last Wednesday I asked her to check with her branch manager to see if they can see anything.

Per manager WF will not have anything to do with the Dinar.

Today I asked her to check to see if the rate was posted.

She told me for the first time there is info to send all inquiries of the Dinar to a Financial Advisor.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WF BANK STORY from TNT members Empty Re: WF BANK STORY from TNT members

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:39 am

The stories just keep coming......and people just keep believing them.  Amazing!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum