Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time

+2
Kevind53
Cascadian
6 posters

Go down

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time Empty DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time

Post by Cascadian Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:35 pm

If the election goes smoothly tomorrow, then the general public should be seeing it over the weekend.  They plan to keep exchanging people since Friday, and fold us in.  If there is a runoff in January, they may try to keep this money from us until then.  In Georgia and Louisiana, if there is a runoff and it’s that close, then the political guys will push NOT to enter the RV until that is done. I don’t believe they can hold it off that long, because the international rate is showing on the screens, and the rest of the world can either force the US to release it, or get into a huge fuss.  They can make the rollout so slow that we end up in January.

Last edited by Cascadian on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time Empty Re: DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time

Post by Cascadian Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:14 pm

I've never heard of a runoff election as a result of voting in the general election, particularly for a national office...   I have heard of recounts, flipping of coins, and clearcut victories, but never a runoff in a general.

Maybe I need to go back to civics class.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time Empty Re: DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time

Post by Cascadian Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Huh...   Louisiana is definitely a strange duck when it comes to elections....  Guess it is possible to have a runoff there after the general election.  Apparently the general election is their primary with all candidates showing up on the ballot.  And if no one comes out 50% or better, a runoff is held between the top two.

The runoff would be December 6th, by the way.  Not January.

Learn something new every day

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm pretty sure it only applies to the gubernatorial elections, and maybe other state offices, but not to any of the national offices.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865  DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865  DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865  DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Why do Louisiana and Georgia control what Iraq does with their currency?  Exactly...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:06 pm

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time Idiots11
Or in this case two ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865  DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865  DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865  DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 am

BritishBulldog wrote:Why do Louisiana and Georgia control what Iraq does with their currency?  Exactly...

I'll let Tony & Winston explain:

Tony: What we are looking at is for the elections to happen tomorrow without distractions, without donations from us to either party.  If the election goes smoothly tomorrow, then the general public should be seeing it over the weekend.  They plan to keep exchanging people since Friday, and fold us in.  If there is a runoff in January, they may try to keep this money from us until then.  In Georgia and Louisiana, if there is a runoff and it’s that close, then the political guys will push NOT to enter the RV until that is done. I don’t believe they can hold it off that long, because the international rate is showing on the screens, and the rest of the world can either force the US to release it, or get into a huge fuss.  They can make the rollout so slow that we end up in January.

DC:  They are saying, “You’re saying a runoff in North Carolina or Louisiana, that is holding up this entire process, and the entire world?!” and apparently some raw political guys think so and they seem to be in charge. The rest of the world is beside themselves, saying “You cannot wait that long and no way in hell are we going to put up with this!”

Caller: So we want to root for a clear election and no runoffs, right? When we watch the election results, we just want someone to WIN, is that the case?

DC:  That’s up for debate.  Louisiana will almost certainly have a runoff, and possibly Georgia.  If the Republicans win the Senate, expect a slower rollout; if the Democrats retain control, they will probably speed it up.  The key states are New Hampshire (if Scott Brown wins, the Dems will probably give up), North Carolina (T Hagan is slightly ahead, but it could go either way)…. NH is important because if Brown wins, the Republicans will probably win in the Senate as well.  Georgia is a sway, Arkansas has already gone to the Republicans, and Kansas is too close to call. Colorado is important, too.  What we really want is clear decisions, not to have it up in the air on who controls the Senate.  So get out there and VOTE.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 am

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192 DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192 DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192 DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192
 "If the Republicans win the Senate, expect a slower rollout; if the Democrats retain control, they will probably speed it up." DC really,how do you vote? UMM, I am going to guess democrat. Tony, I do not know being a convicted felon if you got that taken care of to be able to vote. DC,you are a poo stirring POS to state such an "opinion". Trying to influence votes because of the speed of the roll out. Really?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:42 am

And it all makes no sense.  The Dems have had control of the Senate, so the rollout will be quicker of they remain in control?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:07 am

Billyg wrote:DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192 DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192 DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192 DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time 1656125192
 "If the Republicans win the Senate, expect a slower rollout; if the Democrats retain control, they will probably speed it up." DC really,how do you vote? UMM, I am going to guess democrat. Tony, I do not know being a convicted felon if you got that taken care of to be able to vote. DC,you are a poo stirring POS to state such an "opinion". Trying to influence votes because of the speed of the roll out. Really?
Someone else at TNT picked this up too: 
Voting EITHER way

On yesterday's call, it was clearly stated that the RV process would move faster if Dems won and a slower rollout if Rep won. On the same call, it was mentioned that an an unbiased sentiment was delivered. BS. If THAT wasn't a clear and cut statement to sway the vote to dinarians, I don't know what is. THAT statement could have served the public best having been UNSAID. For shame. Of note: the Dems have been in control of the administration for the past six years, and NO RV. Obviously, they are incapable of moving it along for US. They have no problem moving it along for the elite, friends and family, though. Keep them in power, and get much of the same. Let another group take a shot at getting this RV done, and we will stand a better chance. Logic.  In past posts I, and others have been painfully neutral in verbiage by eliminating party vs party, so when our intel team uses a swaying politically charged message on a broadcasted call, I have no option but to respond in kind. I was clearly stunned at the underlying political message put out to the masses yesterday. It makes absolutely no sense to me for anyone to vote for the status quo and expect anything different from it. Being effective at serving the constituents, we the people, is how I choose to cast my vote. And I just did! 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:20 am

DC and Tony have another desperate gamble to buy time Funny-10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 am

Just when I think they can't say anything MORE STUPID

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum