Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks

Go down

Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks  Empty Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks

Post by ADMIN Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 am

Home » أهم الأخبار News الخميس 30 حزيران 2011 Thursday June 30, 2011

نائب عن الوطني يشدد على ضرورة العودة إلى الاتفاقات السالفة بين الكتل Deputy for the National emphasizes the need to return to the above agreements between the blocks
بغداد- وارع - شدد عضو التحالف الوطني علي شبر على ضرورة التفات الكتل السياسية إلى الاتفاقات التي ابرمتها والالتزام بها والتي تمخض عنها الاتفاق على التقليل من التصعيد الاعلامي وحل الازمات بالتفاهم فيما بينها. BAGHDAD - babysit - stressed member of the National Alliance on inch on the need to pay attention to the political blocs and agreements concluded by the commitment, and which resulted in the agreement to reduce the escalation of media understanding and resolving crises between them.

وقال شبــــــــر في تصريح لــــــوكالة أنباء الرأي العام (وارع) اليوم الخميس : "أن اجتماعات الكتل السياسية التي سلفت تمخض عنها اتفاق يهدف إلى تخفيف حدة التصعيد الاعلامي وحل كافة الخلافات عن طريق الحوار والتفاهم والرجوع إلى طاولة اربيل". He said an inch in a statement told the public (and babysit) on Thursday: "that the meetings of the political blocs to earlier resulted in an agreement designed to tone down the media and resolve all differences through dialogue and understanding, refer to the table of Arbil."

وتتركز الخلافات بين العراقية والتحالف الوطني حول بعض بنود اتفاقية أربيل ومنها مسودة قانون مجلس السياسات الإستراتيجية العليا، إذ تطالب القائمة العراقية أن يتم اختيار رئيس مجلس السياسات، داخل مجلس النواب، الأمر الذي يرفضه التحالف الوطني ويطالب أن يتم الاختيار داخل المجلس الوطني للسياسات نفسه، مع تحديد الصفة التي يتمتع بها الرئيس وصلاحياته، الى جانب وجود خلافات حول تسمية الوزراء الأمنيين، حيث أعلنت القائمة العراقية رفضها للتصويت على مرشحي رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي للوزارات الأمنية. Focus the differences between the Iraqi and the National Alliance on some of the terms of the Erbil, including the draft Law on the Council strategy policies and higher, as demanding the Iraqi List, that the selection of Chairman of the Board policies, the House of Representatives, which rejected the National Alliance and demanded that the selection is within the National Council of the policies the same, with determine the status enjoyed by the President and his powers, as well as the existence of differences about naming the minister of security, where the Iraqi List, has announced its refusal to vote on candidates for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's security ministries.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F25537.htm

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum