Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens

Go down

Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens Empty Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:27 am

Abadi calls for extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism and warns of lying to citizens 127590060

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, the need to do extensive media campaigns to counter terrorism, stressing that the military and security situation is much better than in the past, warned of lying to the citizens, which, if discovered will lead to a process of "collapse" great. Ebadi said in a statement issued today, after a meeting with experts, journalists, university professors and cell psychological operations, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of it, that he "should do media campaigns and wide and periodic meeting with the media and inform them of what is happening," asserting, that the enemy " has a destructive and criminal tendencies, he can not win on us, but at the same time he should not be underestimated He has a great capacity for public information.  Abadi added, that "the military and security situation is much better than in the past, but what Matrouh in the media is the opposite," stressing that "security forces are in control of many of the areas that were occupied by gangs Daash."
He stressed "the importance of taking preventive measures before action reaction," pointing to the importance of clarity with the citizens and not to lie, which if exposed would lead to the collapse of a big process. "

He continued, that "the current political situation and the formation of a government involving everyone makes things are going in our favor, but we must put in place mechanisms to work in the field of psychological warfare and the media," pointing to "the importance that the institutions work 24 hours a day in order to achieve victory over the enemy."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has confirmed, on Wednesday (October 15, 2014), that Baghdad fully insured was defeat al "Daash" away from its borders, and as pointed out that there are developments in the Salah al-Din in favor of the security forces, criticized by some media that promote rumors launched by the terrorist organization.  http://goo.gl/7w535F

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum