Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister

Go down

House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister Empty House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:21 am

House of Representatives vote on the completed line-up and discusses the security file with the Prime Minister 7339295_orig

House of Representatives completed minutes XXII held today Saturday, 18/10/2014, headed by Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri, head of the Council and in the presence of 261 deputy, to vote on the remaining ministries in the government formation as discussed security file with the Prime Minister.
At the outset of the meeting called by Mr. Jubouri to work to adopt a rescue project ensures a solution to save displaced after exposure camps to drowning as a result of the rain, calling for the participation of international relief goods and wide by international organizations and assume their responsibilities towards it, noting that the harsh conditions that await displaced during the coming period of not less What had been a danger for him now.

Mr. alive as President of the Council MP Vian intruder to access international award and its activities and wide to serve Iraqi women.
Then sworn Aedaoua in the House of Representatives by Mr. Xuan team instead of Mr. Najm al-Din Omar, who submitted his resignation and Ms. Farah Basil substitute for Mr. Mohammed tribes have the Minister of Education and Ms. Iman Hamid instead of Ms. Adela Hammoud and Health Minister.

In another matter, Mr. Jubouri welcomed on behalf of the House of Representatives in the presence of Mr. Haider Abadi, head of the Council of Ministers for the completion of today's meeting and the remaining ministries of government formation.
The Council granted the trust to Mr. Rose Nuri Shaways for the post of deputy prime minister.
Mr. Mohammed Salem Ghaban interior minister.

Mr. Khaled al-Obeidi as defense minister.
Mr. Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Finance.
Mr. Jassim Mohammed Mohammed Ali, Minister of Migration and Displacement.
And Mr. Adel Fahad Alhurcab and Minister of Tourism.
Ms. Minister Nuri statement for women.
Mr. Saman Mohammed Abdullah and Minister of State.
In addition to Mr. Faryad Roandozi minister of culture.
And pledged to the Prime Minister on Ministerial commitment to the curriculum presented during the formation of a government of national partnership.
After he was sworn in, ladies and gentlemen of Ministers.
Regarding the developments in the security file after a vote of the Council for discussion, Mr. Prime Minister, for that file security of files and core task and vote on the security minister is an important step in this regard, stressing that Baghdad is safe and secure with her children and the armed forces and popular mobilization and there is no any danger to the capital, indicating that terrorists are trying to stir up sedition by targeting some of the residential neighborhoods.
He said Mr. Abadi said the armed forces in Anbar scattered over a wide area Wi withdrawal of the pieces of which will be given an opportunity to organize Daash to spread and threaten other cities, emphasizing work on cutting supply lines terrorists even get them out of the province in collaboration with the tribes, urging all the people to unite and steadfastness to achieve victory over the terrorists .
And between Mr. Prime Minister, that the psychological warfare represents 70% of the battle currently under way, denying health permit US commander on Baghdad airport being incorrectly absolutely as the Apache helicopters did not fly in the skies of Baghdad, confirming the absence of any approval of an Iraqi air cover except for a message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the United Nations did not give any immunity to any foreign troops.
He announced Mr. Abadi about the establishment of a new organization for the discipline in the areas where it is released to reduce violations of some of those who insult the crowd, the popular and the armed forces, where we will not tolerate them and will pursue them and will not accept a weapon outside the framework of the state, stressing that there was no need for any ground forces foreign to the land of Iraq as there are no so far asked any country to send troops to Iraq, noting that he has been informed of the security forces not to rely on air cover and considered a contributing factor only.
He said the Prime Minister had been told the Americans that the devastation that solves Iraq came as a result of terrorist groups penetrated the border from Syria into Iraq because of the failure of the international community, the elimination of state terror in Syria, pointing out that the situation in Syria can not continue as it is with millions displaced as the the continuation of the crisis will lead to the creation of more terrorist groups, pointing out that the government is allowed to pass through the aircraft on the border line south to get to Syria away from the cities and refused to grant vacation warplanes UAE, pointing out that it is not correct to prosecute Turkey for the PKK in Iraq being fought Daash now organize and defend the Yazidis, warning of turning Iraq into an arena for regional conflict in the event of a ground intervention by Turkey in Iraq to hunt down PKK in spite of all the Turkish officials confirm to respect Iraqi sovereignty.
And on the displaced said Mr. Prime Minister, that the status of the displaced difficult, calling on the provinces to do the bulk of carrying out relief, noting that the government is working to restore the displaced to their areas after its liberation from the terrorists, declaring the existence of projects to build caravans for housed despite the fact that all Iraqi provinces received by.
In interventions Ladies and Gentlemen of Representatives, MP Ali al-Adeeb, the need for Iraq to hold accountable states that incite terrorism and work to invite the Arab states to arm the Iraqi army.
And drew MP Ahmed electrodes to the importance of finding a political and security solution and start the implementation of the terms of the political agreement and the formation of a special file of the National Guard.
MP Muthana Amin rare government increased the terror recipe for Turkish PKK.
The deputy asked Arshad Salhi safeguards to maintain the security of Kirkuk calling for arming the Turkmens to protect their neighborhoods.
For his part, MP Kanna urged the government to help the Christian component in the Nineveh plain areas and stop the demographic change taking place in some areas.
MP Ammar Tohme has stressed the need to support the popular crowd and weapons development amenability.
He called MP Mahmoud al-Mashhadani to transform areas of Baghdad to the incubator belt of the state and not for terrorism.
MP Hamid vegetative development of the armed forces through the media, and to provide support troops weapon is good and the elimination of spoilers.
For his part, MP Abdul Azim Ajman Sunni component that is exposed to violations in Basra calling to accelerate the formation of mobilizing popular in the province.
He suggested MP Khalid al-Asadi said the House of Representatives to make a decision that supports the government's actions and fully detailed.
He also called on the government to deal high-Sheikh realistically with the current situation in Iraq.
In response to the interventions confirmed Mr. Abadi said National Guard Law is still being worked upon in the Council of Ministers and includes all the provinces, indicating that the other is trying to obstruct the political reforms undertaken by the government and the adoption of the hype the media, noting that the restructuring of the army is an ongoing process, pointing out that the belt Baghdad be treated equal, like all the people of the capital.

Then decided to adjourn the meeting to next Monday 10/20/2014.

The information department
Iraqi Council of Representatives
10/18/2014
http://goo.gl/qzwr4Y

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum