Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI.

2 posters

Go down

We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. Empty We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 am

We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. 9010464_orig  

Granting Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Saturday, the confidence of the candidate on the mass of the Badr Mohammed Salem Ghaban as interior minister and candidate for the coalition united Khaled al-Obeidi as defense minister, after more than a month to give confidence to the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The House of Representatives voted during its meeting of 22 of the first legislative term of the legislative year, the first parliamentary session held on the first, today, the MP for the Bloc Badr Mohammed Salem Ghaban interior minister," noting that " Ghaban got 197 votes out of 261 deputies present in the meeting. " The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Parliament also voted on a united coalition MP Khaled al-Obeidi as defense minister after winning 173 votes out of a number of deputies present. The head of the government, Haider al-Abadi arrived, earlier on Saturday, to the House of Representatives to display the security minister to a vote during the meeting to be held today. He announced a coalition of citizen of the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Ammar al-Hakim, earlier on Saturday, the MP for the coalition united Khalid al-Obeidi, the only candidate for the Ministry of Defense, said that the five names of candidates for the post of interior minister, expressed his support for the candidate block Badr.

He announced the Kurdistan Alliance, on Saturday, (October 18, 2014), that the House of Representatives will vote during its meeting held today, the Minister of the Kurds, and confirmed that the minister candidates will attend the meeting, while ruled out the vote on the security ministers being is not listed on the agenda for the meeting yet .

The MP for the mass change of the Kurdish Kawa Mohammed announced on Thursday (16 October 2014), that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to postpone the vote on the Minister of the Kurds and security, which was scheduled during today's session, the next week, as he emphasized that the House of Representatives will host Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari During today's session.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, granted in (the eighth of September 2014), the confidence of the Government of Haider al-Abadi, and his Ministerial, which was accompanied by a political agreement, in the session "hot" lasted about two hours, where the 24 ministers section, while the remaining Ministries of Interior and Defense and Bags the other, managed by proxy, after pledging Abadi deducted during the week but it has not been resolved yet  http://goo.gl/459Uoj

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI. Empty Re: We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI.

Post by RoyBoy Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Every one in place...  OMG  Been waiting for this so long, now lets get the laws pushed out, and lets get control of the snakes
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum