Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches

Go down

Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches Empty Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 am

Iraq has oil and gas reserves are large and the ministry is working on the best investment for these riches 225626111

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said Iraq has oil and gas reserves large, noting that "the ministry is working on optimal investment of this wealth. A statement by the Information Office of the Ministry of Oil received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received at the ministry's headquarters on Tuesday, the President of Lukoil single Aliakbrov and his accompanying delegation, praising" the efforts of Russia's LUKOIL in the development of a field west Qurna / 2 in the province of Basra and the great commitment in the implementation of development plans and increase production. The oil minister said during the meeting that "the Russian company is an important partner for Iraq, it is one of the major international companies operating in Iraq, has yielded cooperation and deal with them positively on the reality of the oil industry national They are working on the development of oil fields and patches of exploration as well as the development and training of the technical personnel of the Iraqi National and the provision of social projects and services for the residents of the areas surrounding field. "

He stressed "the importance of cooperation with foreign companies that possess the expertise and technology in addition to the potential large investment," noting that "Iraq has oil and gas reserves large, and that the ministry is working on the best investment for this wealth Btoveralbaih appropriate for the work of international companies and to overcome the problems and difficulties and challenges and to ensure that the expansion of size and cooperation with them to help achieve future goals. "

For his part, head of Russia's LUKOIL single Alekperov "the importance of cooperation with Iraq and the keenness of Directors to expand the size of cooperation and investment in the sectors of oil and gas exploration and liquidation," adding that "work in the West Qurna / 2 is implemented in accordance with the approved plan included in the contract with the Oil Ministry and that this will see the field early next year, a rise in production capacity, which will reach four hundred thousand barrels per day. "

And between Alekperov "We will work now on projects of geological exploration with other foreign companies in the area of ​​exploration of the tenth and I believe that he was the formation of favorable conditions for investment in Iraq and to ensure that the investor in Iraq's rights," adding that he "discussed with the oil minister, a number of issues of common interest Besides discussing some Almarqlat in the company's business and how to address them. "

"The company is one of the largest companies operating in the oil sector in Iraq has been able to achieve six billion dollars over four years of work," saying that "Our company is engaged in various projects, including gas and exploratory own oil fields new in Iraq, as we have discussed with the Minister of Oil project to develop the field and build a refinery in Nasiriyah Nasiriyah

http://goo.gl/OKv5uS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum