Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED.

5 posters

Go down

IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. Empty IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED.

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Call: Do not give the ministries of interior and defense statements and financial expenses behind the delay budget
Editor Hussein gesture - Saturday 11 October 2014 16:10

The president of the block Dawa organization inside Ali Badri, on Saturday, that the failure to give the ministries of interior and defense statements and financial expenses behind the delay in approving the general budget of the country.

He said al-Badri, said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The army, which does not have the machine intelligence military is considered a failure, and this exists in our military, because it can not perform due correctly," noting that "the officers who are currently the Army if you do not feel the presence of Sergeant them will go toward financial and administrative corruption in the military establishment. "

He attributed the delay-Badri, the adoption of the current year budget to "not to give the ministries of interior and defense statements and financial expenses," stressing "the existence of financial and administrative corruption in a large military establishment."

He said Badri, that "the absence of the element of intelligence and oversight of the military lead to the spread of corruption in the military and this is what we are witnessing today in the army."

It is noteworthy that the state budget has become the stuff of debate and an exchange of accusations between the political blocs all, they are still languishing in the corridors of the House of Representatives, and did not complete the readings since it was approved by the Council of Ministers (January 15, 2014).

[ltr]http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/113058/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%B7%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9/ar[/ltr]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. Empty Re: IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED.

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Not sure if this connects to M or not ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. 2805820865  IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. 2805820865  IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. 2805820865  IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED. Empty Re: IT APPEARS AS IF MALIKI MUST BE DEALT WITH PRIOR TO MINISTERS BEING ANNOUNCED.

Post by Jayzze Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 pm

It is a power struggle for maliki and iran to take the 2 most important seats since they see abadi trying to do the right thing and get rid of  corruptness as much as possible while maliki does not want to see change
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 pm

jayzze; You hit the nail right on the head!  Abadi is really making Maliki shitting bullets now , with all he is doing with the changes of powers....lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:41 pm

i am glad some people are  understanding what is really going on and not the gurus bs. there is alot more. i will give you one more golden nugget.abadai thought he could pay kurdistan  and many other groups some of the money  owed to them since they have not recieved paychecks in months but because of all the billions m and company stole it left the budget in a major hole. the people are hurting big time  the store keepers are hurting  as well. if you do not see some real major changes real soon there will be riots and since m has money  he will pay the people to do it iraq is alot worse fiancially then they let on
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Then wouldn't that make the RV a best chance to salvation? I mean, if they only have so many notes, which are currently not worth the paper they are printed on, an RV would allow for a jump in the rate and thus the ability to pay more using less notes, right? I'm possibly wrong here, but from what I'm seeing, it makes sense.

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 pm

it would seem that would be the case but there are many more things involved then  we will ever be allowed to know. we are only told bs and lies. hopefully it will happen in the near future before iraq crumples into the dessert sands and we all are left holding the bag
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum