Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered?

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? Empty Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered?

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:07 am

I'm surprised this thread has remained up since yesterday. Guess they figure anything that keeps people from questioning Tony is a good thing.  How can Tony, DC and the others sleep at night?  There has to be a special place in hell for these people.  Here's a few posts:

Hey all--just wondering if I'm the only one who has a good to great marriage, been together a long time, but having a tough time due to this roller coaster ride.
Its been a particularly hard day for my husband and I in that we have been invested for over 4 years and seen all the ups and downs and seen how close we get and then it stalls. And he doesn't believe it's even close and I know it truly is coming finally. And though hubby has a job, we need extra income so I "should" be looking for a job (I am a real estate broker by trade) but I keep putting it off since I don't want to tell an employer "Cya" after 2 days or whatever!!! I'm far from lazy, but ya know what I mean???
So here we are in debt, first child going off to college in a year and I really just want to have a healthy marriage and its just a difficult time.

Last edited by ssmith on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? Empty Re: Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered?

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:30 am

More stories:

Well, yes, we argued while she kept telling me not to invest as it won't save her in time and to use everything I had to keep her alive. I did both. But, she died a few months ago remaining in disagreement that it would ever happen. Up to the last day she still could have been saved. It looks like it will have been a few months too late. This is the third death and the third person I could have saved. So, how did it hurt marriage ?
it made a constant disagreement when things were really really tough already and made her look at me as caring more about money than love, when I was spending so much time on it. thats what happened to the marriage.
I still believe it is going to happen. I still have more people to help. Be grateful if your spouse is still living when it happens. That is the ultimate of luck.
Honestly you are putting too much faith in the RV. I WAS married and in a similar situation. We lost all of our money in real estate crash. We had Dinar since 2007 and really since 2011 watching it daily. She had the attitude... Why get a job if the RV is just around the corner.... After 2 years of it, I became very resentful of her not helping me with the bills. We had no children and in our early 40s , able bodied and capable of working, yet since I made enough money to cover us, she just rode the free ride I was providing.......
Yes she kept the house cleaned and laundry was done... But we needed to get out of debt.

Now we are divorced and I am stuck paying off the debt AND paying her alimony. (Thxs Washington State laws)... Her justification was always the RV... She even fought me on the divorce to wait until the RV happened. Needless to say, put the RV aside and look at your marriage. Are you carrying your fair share or are hoping for the easy out of coming into money and your marriage will. In my case it would not have mattered. I had already been taken advantage of ( in my opinion). I was the one working 50 hours a week... Getting up at 6am every morning... Even after begging her to get ANY job. Every dolla she could bring in could straight to paying off debt. Instead we are divorced and it has taken 4 years to pay it off....

I can totally relate to what you said. You do have company. I believe this will happen very soon (even this weekend) and my husband is really tense about it all and partially doesn't believe it will happen. It has been hard on our relationship, which is normally wonderful in many ways. We go almost everywhere together. I would like to hear him laugh again and be relaxed.

We got affected by the economy as far back as Dec 2007 and have struggled to make it to today.

We have home damage from Hurricane Irene and need money for heat for winter (it gets down to -25 to -30 degrees some in Jan/Feb/March), we need many things right now so it makes things tense on the home front. We had to turn off heat for the past 2 winters in part of our home and it is musty and have mold on items on the first floor. I can't wait to have money to get everything fixed, be debt free, invest and have money to help family and charities. It will take so much tension away.

I am extremely grateful for hearing about this from an MLM friend and also to have had him tell me about TNTDINAR over a year go. I have been on this ride since early 2011. I have been on almost every call for over a year now.
I would not say suffer, but my wife no longer believes the RV will ever happen and says: I have wasted our money buying VNN and IQN and ZIM. My wife gets really disgusted at me following TNT now and I have to admit, it does follow the definition of "insanity" def: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. It has become very difficult to listen to the calls every day, especially listening to the same callers and questions every day. I can't help but believe the callers are lonely desperate people that somehow feel a part of this RV by hearing their own voice over the radio every call. Does it make them feel included, important or just ease their loneliness by getting to talk to someone?
I got laughed at and belittled by my spouse. Now exspouse.
Without sharing too many details, I will say that just within the last 7 months, we went from the best marriage in the world (almost 30 years strong) to now having to rebuild and refocus on the very foundation.  It has been very eye-opening to say the least!
Any decisions or expectations based on the RV being made before it happens are irresponsible and irrational. I have seen too many marriages suffer, health wane and lives lost over this event to rely on it for anything.
CVGGAL: to your question; my bride does not believe that the RV we all track here is real. Back in Nov. 2013 when we were all hearing it was going to be $38.86 exchange for the Dinar and it was going to be any moment; WINK-WINK and be sure to take your phone to bed with you she did sit with me and urged me to gain perspective and grounding regarding this possible event.  Clearly, we were not in agreement which is rare for us and anytime that happens it does cause some small tension - its the way we are both wired.  Quick answer is I agreed to tone it down - no moving heaven and earth in both our schedules to insure I heard the conf call;  no furious note taking from the conf. calls; no constant calculating on the calculator; etc. etc.  I haven't even listened to a conf. call since Dec. 2013 and only now read the cliff notes from the calls once or twice a week.  So the tension that had surfaced regarding the imbalance of time I was putting into it has disappeared and she was right to have rightsized my energies into involvement on this possibility.
yes -- you have to not believe it is going to happen tomorrow and move on with your life and get a job. I know someone who waited and waited and waited to try and get a job two years ago because it was going to happen any day. Well he finally decided to get a job so his car and house would not be reposseded and foreclosed on.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Unfrikingbeleivable .... Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865  Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865  Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865  Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:12 am

I can't believe people would put this 'investment' before their marriage.  More:

Here here same here. I walked out of my home in January 2014, moved back to Caliornia. My husband does not believe it at all. He pretends in front of the kids, but i know he is lying like a rug. Any way lots more chaos than I am letting on because I don't want to air the dirty laundry that comes with this story. Have a great life! Cant wait to help others, and invest the seeds given so as to sow into some fertile  and lucrative projects.
I know people whose reputation and credibility have suffered greatly from the dinar. They have continually encouraged others to purchase dinar and they repeat "Intel" to others as if it were validated fact, only to have deadlines and events pass by. 
It is not only marriage relationships that have suffered.
Herewego: I think that is a brilliant idea. Should we go to Walmart, Macy', Lord and Taylor, Bergdoff Goodman, Sach's to purchase our new husband. ?..where? I lost my best friend, beloved husband 5+ years ago too. Got a marriage proposal from this wonderful man two years ago. Because of this dinar investment (long story, we had a falling out. Short version, °he called my dream a scam. I was told never argue with an idiot because you will certainly be branded a fidiot! We have been on a hiatus ever since. How dear he speaks ill of my "Meal ticket to freedom?" Done! Done! Done!......NEXT!
My husband and I have argued about the RV as well as how we would spend the money, but now we realize that if we
can just get SOMETHING and recover what we have lost (3 homes) we will be happy to live a normal life and give the
rest to help others who are much less fortunate. We have struggled greatly over the past 4 years, but God is faithful
and has carried us through and will continue to do it. We both got part time jobs and will work until we actually have
money in the bank.
Not just my relationship with my ex, which doesn't exist anymore, but also all of my friends. This was called over 100 times and I told them each time I heard it was supposed to go. They look at me like I was a fool and avoid me. This has made me look at my friends with different eyes. I do not trust anyone in public office. I trust no banker. I do not see how we can place the divine in this kaleidoscope. God would not play with our hearts and minds. When the event happens and we're exchanging will I be happy as I hoped that I would, or will I be filled with thoughts that I needed validation to hold my family in my arms? What freedom will this RV bring me? Trust no one.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 am

Not just my relationship with my ex, which doesn't exist anymore, but also all of my friends. This was called over 100 times and I told them each time I heard it was supposed to go. They look at me like I was a fool and avoid me.

To paraphrase Forest Gump ... "Foolish is as foolish does." Another modern proverb that applies is "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." Fool me a hundred times .... Whooopow!

In general, it looks to me like a large percentage of the posters are blaming the dinar for their own personal dealings. For example, take the second from the last. Three homes? Really? And you think it was the dinar's fault? How about the fact that you were chasing after material goods to the point where your greed caused to to overextend your ability. What the heck did you need three houses for to begin with? Are you trying to tell me you spent so much on the dinar that you could no longer make payments on the properties? If so where is the wisdom in that? Thomas Tusser was definitely correct when he said; A fool and his money are soon parted."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865  Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865  Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865  Has Anyones' Marriage Suffered? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 am

This is just too strange. I cannot understand how people could put this in front of their own lives. That just does'nt make any sense to me.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:47 am

People don't make sense to me

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:24 pm

I feel so sorry for these people, I can so relate to their problems, my dog Lilly spends all night on the damn chat sites and reading all the post that all she gets done in the day time is poop,eat and sleep. For 8 years now, gezzzzzz..She never use to be like this.....
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 pm

wow.... I wonder where these stories from and if these people are really deep into this thing.  I liken dinar to stock.. you can't put all your hope and dream in it and not paying attention to life around you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Yep,life must go on. And being that deep into it, someone needs to try to explain that it does go on with or without them. You can not live, eat, sleep dinar 24/7. They need to forget about it, let it go, put it away....If and or when it RV's, someone will tell them!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum