Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane

Go down

Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane Empty Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:03 am

08/10/2014 09:42:00

Washington / NINA / Army Chief of Staff, Marten Dempsey expressed his fears if Islamic State controlled Kobane city border between Turkey and Syria.

Dempsey said in an interview with Channel / ABC News / that the terrorists were able to reach some of the city's neighborhoods and may be the city on the verge of falling.

The chief of staff warned that the (IS) will commit horrific crimes against civilians in Kobane despite the fact that most of the population have left the city.

He pointed out, that he talked with his Turkish counterpart, and that the latter had assured him that Turkey has massed troops on the Turkey's border in order to prevent any possible fighters' incursion inside Turkish territory.

Dempsey has ruled out that the elements of (IS) attack Turkey after controlling the city Kobane saying that "the (IS) is smartest enough to do so."

The army chief of staff stressed that the US-coalition air strikes have only a limited impact because the organization has maneuverability and concealment between populations.

He noted that the targeting (IS) became more difficult from the air as the elements of the organization become more cunning in the use of electronic devices and they do not move in large convoys or raising their flags and they do not use major headquarters for gathering .

For his part, the president of the Kurdistan, Masud Barzani called the western to help the citizens of Kobane.
A statement , Fouad Hussein, said that the presidency of the Kurdistan region since the beginning of threats and attacks by terrorists of the (IS) on Kobane, announced its support for the city and the region's president, Massoud Barzani, is following the situation of the displaced and the developments there closely and said he called, in a message on the nineteenth of September 2014, the international community to back Kobane and protect it from terrorist attacks, describing the attacks as invasion. "/ End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HHEIMG

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane 2805820865  Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane 2805820865  Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane 2805820865  Dempsey warns of horrific crimes if (IS) control Kobane, Barzani calls to protect Kobane 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum