Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law

Go down

Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law Empty Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:01 am

08/10/2014 09:42:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov said that "the fight against terrorism is necessary, and we are open to that and the situation in the Middle East could get out of control if left outside international law."

A statement by the Russian Embassy in Baghdad quoted him as saying that "what is happening in the Middle East and North Africa is a result of disregard of the leadership of the United States to the steps taken by Washington in this region over the past 10-12 years and it is necessary now to learn from these lessons." .

Lavrov said that "the fight against terrorism is necessary, and we are open to it. And the governments of the region are ready for it also, including the Iraqi government and the Syrian government. Also that the Iranian government is ready for it," stressing "the necessity not to exclude anyone from the collective efforts, within approach aims to achieve the results of the approach, not determined by some biased ideologies. "

The United States is leading an international coalition of more than 30 countries to fight al-Islamic state in Iraq and Syria./ end

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HHEIMI

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law 2805820865  Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law 2805820865  Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law 2805820865  Fighting Terrorism is Necessary and the Situation in the Middle East may get out of control if remained outside the international law 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum