Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2

Go down

Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2 Empty Northern CA Bank Story - Part 2

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Further to the Northern California WF Bank Story

Tony, Pam, forgive me for causing so many posts but I simply cannot let this go without responding.  When I hit the “Submit” button, I will go immediately to the donation page to cover any additional costs that these posts may have caused you.  All of us should carry our own weight.
After reading many of the comments posted, I found it very difficult to sleep last night.  I have decided to make this post while we still have a forum as some of these issues are important for us as we go forward post-RV.  At first, I thought that I should treat Robsharp’s comments as a back-handed compliment . . . but then it started me thinking about the intent of his comments as well as those of others such as drl and Bajaman.
I am posting Robsharp’s post below for those who did not read it:
Robsharp: 
____________________________________________________________________________________
I am frustrated about the another extended date so please forgive the negative tone of what I am about to write.

This does not sound like a something an older woman who son is a farmer, who states herself that she is not as sharp are she used to be (losing it). It actually is sound like it is someone younger that wrote this. Then I look at the number of times this person has written anything in close to a year. They write well, so I would expect more than 10 responses over that time frame.

It just seem too convenient that all this people on here with very little interaction always seem to pop up with a story when things get rough. I sure hope the RV happens soon. Since Iraqis' have the proof and the money on their cards, we could see a massive run on the currency if Iraqis can get 1166 to a US dollar and they just received $4174 USDs for the equivalent of $1USD in Dinar they where holding just a couple of days ago.
Wow! At first I tried to look upon it as a compliment that I sound younger than my age but then it occurred to me, “How does an older woman whose son is a farmer sound?”  Because I am literate does that mean that I am young?  Quite the contrary!  In defense of the thousands of people in their 70s and 80s who are on this forum, I take exception to that statement . . . not for me personally but for that kind of mind-set in general.  Very few people in their 40s or younger have any command of English whatsoever!  How presumptuous to judge me because I can communicate literately!
As I tried to get back to sleep, I found myself getting more and more worked up.  I had some rather profound thoughts about the purpose for this type of comment and its effect on the “Hope” of so many in our community of Dinarians.  Comments such as this are not just negative, they are insidious and pernicious, like a virus that spreads negativity and defeat throughout our community.  And for what reason?  To elevate the poster as smarter than the rest of us?  Is there any doubt why I would not want to subject myself to such attacks?  How many others do not post for this very reason?
The bottom line is that this is the type of comment that is preventing us from achieving our heart’s desires and hopes.  What is so wrong with having Hope?  That is a positive, creative emotion that carries us through the difficult times that so many of us have experienced!  Had someone told me two years ago that we would be still waiting for the RV in October of 2014, I don’t believe that I would not have been able to make it this long.  Have I wondered if posters such as WifeInTheKnow were real?  Yes, but in retrospect I am grateful for the hope that these posters gave me that has sustained me until this time!
Dear Ones, we are witnessing a war of good versus evil, of positivity versus negativity and until we get to the tipping point so that there is more positive energy coming from us than negative, we are doomed to continue to be controlled and at the mercy of those that are trying to destroy our beautiful planet for their own evil reasons.  Creation comes from positive energy, not negative.  The Law of Attraction is fueled by positive emotions and thoughts, which is that force that energizes and fuels the most powerful force in the Universe, Love.
I wonder how many who read my post were uplifted and then brought down again by the doubts created by Robsharp . . . It is my suggestion that we think about how our comments and actions impact the emotions of our brothers and sisters, who may desperately need Hope to sustain them. That would be the kind thing to do.
And, Yes, you are my brothers and sisters whether you are white, black, polka-dotted, Democrat, Republican, Muslim or Christian!  It matters not as we all come from the same source regardless of how you label that source as God or Allah or Jehovah!  It is our Controllers who are trying to keep us from loving one another and apart.  It is the banksters/Cabal who create wars amongst us and it is time that we put an end to that, here and now.  In the end, Love is all there is.
There is one more issue that I wish to address.  Bajaman posed the following comment: “Considering this  is a neocon plan to devastate  the country of Iraq and it's people to make a fortune off their misery do you ever feel like this is blood money we are longing for? Just curious.      Serious question.”   In answer to his question, I believe that perhaps the tables have been turned on the AOPs’ plans to control Iraq and its vast natural resources.  One of the AOPs stated that at the end of the day, the Iraqi War would not cost the U.S. anything.  No doubt that their original goal was to gain control over Iraq’s vast resources but it looks to me as though the tables have been turned.  Iraq is requiring that all contracts be settled using the Dinar which spells the end of the Petrodollar. 
We put the monster Maliki into power and held him there.  Now the Iraqi people have spoken and the new government of Iraq is not only alive and well, but they have elected a totally brilliant strategist in Dr. Abadi and they are exercising their sovereignty and controlling their destiny. 
Are we helping to eliminate the terrible ISIS forces?  Well, I would hope so since we are the ones who trained them and made available the very weapons that are being used against Iraq and now our forces.
Yes, Bajaman, I think that the plan to devastate Iraq has failed miserably and what could have been construed to be “blood money” will be the money that literally sets into motion the liberation of our world from these forces of evil that have controlled us since the time of Babylon.  I am posting two links to YouTube videos by Alfred Lambremont Webre and Dr. Leuren Moret concerning this subject.  Watch and learn the real history of our world:
Part I - Leuren Moret: Jesuits (“Society of Jesus”) originated in Babylon; Are Satanic, rebranded Knights Templar seeking One World Government
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxjTzT_VdM&feature=youtu.bePart 2-Leuren Moret: Russia protects humanity against Jesuitism, as did Tsar Alexander II (US Civil War) & Putin (Preventing WWIII)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TueJDp1BdK8&feature=youtu.be
I would also suggest that you read Special Agent Gibbs’ new article entitled “THE HISTORY OF NESARA, WITH STARTLING FACTS!!!”  Knowledge is Power!  Spend your time learning about our real history.  You won’t find it in the text books that are forced upon us.  It is people like SAG, Alfred, Dr. Moret and those White Hats that gave their lives during 9/11 who are the real Heroes of this war against evil that is being waged for our freedom!
And I have one final thing to say about Robsharp’s comment  “who states herself that she is not as sharp are she used to be (losing it)”.  I don’t think that I made that statement or implied it.  I am as sharp as a tack and beware if you come to my home uninvited.  If I don’t get you with my .357 Magnum, I will whip you like a red-headed step-child with one arm tied behind me!  I got my concealed carry permit in the State of California over 25 years ago!  I will not forgo my Second Amendment rights without a fight. 
A farmer’s life is not an easy one, in fact it is very difficult in the fascist environment we find ourselves, what with GMO’d foods and movements aimed to prevent us from exercising our Sovereign Rights to have healthy and nutritious food.  Who among you has not been considered a little crazy by your relatives for believing in our Dinarian Dream?  I daresay, that most of you have been in that position at some point during this journey, if you have been in it long enough!
My son and I are very close but he has been depressed and forlorn over the length of time this has taken to manifest itself.  As secure as I am in the knowledge that the RV/GCR is real, I find myself occasionally getting down reading all of the Negative Nellies that spread their “wisdom.”  Just this week, “bigbear,” a friend I have made in Dinarland, called me and uplifted me when I really needed it.  I am grateful for so many blessings which are taken for granted by many but I am especially grateful for caring friends such as him.
The wonderful part of our bank story is that no one will ever be able to convince my son that this is not real.  His Hope and Faith have been restored.  This is why I have made these lengthy posts so that you, too, may also be restored in your Hope and Faith during these most trying times.   
Much Love and Gratitude to those of you who posted such wonderful and supportive comments.  May Almighty God Bless You and Keep You and Yours Safe Now. . . while we wait . . . and forever more!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum