Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Another Creative Writing Class Graduate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Another Creative Writing Class Graduate

3 posters

Go down

Another Creative Writing Class Graduate Empty Another Creative Writing Class Graduate

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Fantastic Personal Confirmation!!!!

So I have been reading the bank stories that people have been posting and if you know me personally, you would know that I am a very doubtful person, Doubting Thomas the second you might say...  Yes I have my own intel connection and have had info reported to me that this is real but you all know the roller coater and my faith no matter what I heard was pretty much going through the floor and down the toilet...  So even though you have a connection of your own and you hear all the other stories of uplifting experiences, when you fall into the ups and downs as this ride has been, no amount of stories really helps.
Sure I have been strong for my own people that I inform but the truth that I did no let on to them is that I had pretty much lost most faith in this as I know there are powers wanting to stop this for us...  So that left me with a sour after taste.
Well with all of the "GET READY" comments from Tony, I decided to go over my plan again and realized I had closed out the account I was going to exchange into.
This one piece was still left unattended to...  So I, (and I will not tell you the location or bank but if you already know me you will know the location and I am sure you can already guess the bank), called this bank and informed them I needed to have a couple of holding accounts opened right away in preparation for some large deposits.  The wealth manager on the phone ask when and from where the deposits were coming from.  I said "From various sources and also from currency exchanges"...  Well that was all it took and he ask at that moment...  "Is this part of the Iraq and Vietnam situation?"  I replied "Yes."  He said "OK, I understand and we are ready and totally able to help you with everything."  I replied "It's nice to know someone is aware of this situation and is capable of dealing with it."  His response "We have been preparing and setting up many accounts already in anticipation of this event."
The rest of the conversation was details in getting the proper information to him in order to have the account ready in 2 days.  We exchanged emails and phone numbers and I am now preparing to see him this next day and finalizing the holding accounts.
It is nice to have your own intel contact, it is nice to listen to Tony, it is nice to do your own research but it is so much nicer to have a wealth manager eager and willing to move forward in preparation for this event and to have that wealth manager so very aware of what is about to take place.
Take it for what it's worth but for me, this is exciting......  EXCITING!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another Creative Writing Class Graduate Empty Re: Another Creative Writing Class Graduate

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:59 am

I can't find my reading glasses, did he say he was Doubting Thomas or Dumbass Thomas?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another Creative Writing Class Graduate Empty Re: Another Creative Writing Class Graduate

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Source = Personal Liar Another Creative Writing Class Graduate 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Another Creative Writing Class Graduate 2805820865  Another Creative Writing Class Graduate 2805820865  Another Creative Writing Class Graduate 2805820865  Another Creative Writing Class Graduate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum