Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List

Go down

State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List Empty State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List

Post by ADMIN Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:38 pm

State of Law bloc announces the resumption of meetings with Iraqi List
Posted: June 18, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Arbil, Baghdad, Iraqi Kurdistan, iraqi list, Joint Committee, Massoud Barzani, National Alliance, Nouri al-Maliki 0Baghdad, June 18 (Rn) –

The list of coalition rule of law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, to resume their meetings with the Iraqi List, in the framework of the Joint Committee to monitor the implementation terms of Agreements Arbil.

The Iraqi List, and decided in the 30 of May / May suspend its presence in the meetings of the political blocs to consider the application of the terms of agreements Arbil protest the non-answer to the demands of the National Alliance had been submitted by Iraq in the past.

A member of the Coalition on Alfalh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), that “the representative of the National Alliance Hassan Sinead, met with a representative of the Iraqi Salman Jumaili and a representative of the Kurdistan Alliance Ruz Nuri Shaways to discuss what has been achieved agreements Arbil,” adding that “all agreements is implemented is limitations of time put it. “

He Alfalh that “the National Council of the policies booming strategic finished with only a voting mechanism of the law is it in the House or within the Council itself,” pointing to the “file cabinet security situation on the right path was to reach the stages of the disease in the agreement between the parties political. “

Alfalh added that “all agreements put her selections of time to complete, and Iraqi today backed away from its threats to withdraw to the criticism only.”

The Iraqi bloc and state law may Aaodta their talks in the week, month, part of the application of the terms of the Erbil out of the crisis of the political differences that have blocked now nominate ministers to security.

The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, the initiative has provided earlier to the political blocs to get out a solution to the crisis the government include the withdrawal of some powers from the prime minister, regardless of the person who will occupy the position.

As presented Barzani another initiative to resolve the political crisis in September / September include the formation of a committee, consisting of 8 to 12 representatives of the political blocs to start talks on forming a government anticipated and work to resolve outstanding differences, as well as meetings of the expanded leaders to resolve the issue of the three presidencies.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-8HL

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum