Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT

3 posters

Go down

Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT Empty Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 am

Did a bunch of TNT people graduate from a creative writing class lately????

Northern California WF Bank Story

This just happened and I couldn't wait to share it with you.  I almost never post and this is the first topic I have launched.
My son is a farmer and has begun to doubt that the RV/GCR is real and would ever happen.  He has been thinking that perhaps his elderly mom was losing her marbles!  That may be so but not in this regard!  I have cautioned him not to talk to his local WF banker about this until the announcement so he hasn't.  Today his Branch Manager came out to his farm to buy some vegetables and he felt that he had the perfect opportunity to bring up the subject so he did.

He posed the question as follows:  "My mom and I are heavily invested in some foreign currencies and I would like you to tell me if there is any validity to what she believes about the revaluation of many of these foreign currencies."  The Branch Manager asked him, "What currencies do you hold?"  He replied "We have the IQD, Dong, Rupiah and Zim."  The Manager got very excited and didn't hesitate to reply, "Yes, the revaluations are very real and coming very soon.  Please let me take care of both you and your mom as soon as the announcement is made.  We will get our Wealth Managers to help you.  I am really amazed that you know about this event."  Well, he was about to explode and almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

Since he was on a roll, he asked "Is there also any truth to the new TRN/USN?"  This time the branch manager also lost it!  "How could you possibly know about the new TRNs and USNs?  This is not knowledge that the general public is privy to.  To answer your question, Yes, it is true and soon to be announced."  My son said, "I have been wanting to ask you about this but I didn't want to put you on the spot at our branch."  The Manager replied, "Thanks for thinking about that as it is a very confidential and sensitive situation and something we are not supposed to be discussing."

I will not divulge where in Northern California this happened as I do not want to put that Branch Manager in any kind of jeopardy.  The cool part of this is that when he called me, he told me "Mom, you are really a genius!  It is coming and coming very soon!"  Yesssss!

For me, the most heartening intel that I find is from bank stories such as this and that is what has really kept me going.  I wanted to share this one with you as this has been a very long road for all of us and many are suffering and losing hope. I so appreciated those bank stories from Inola7's brother and rockymntlady yesterday as I was really down coming into another weekend of waiting . . . I think that we have all earned PhD's in that subject!

DON'T LOSE HOPE!  IT IS ALMOST HERE!  THIS IS "FOR REALS" AS THE KIDS SAY!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT Empty Re: Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:05 am

"How could you possibly know about the new TRNs and USNs?  This is not knowledge that the general public is privy to. "

Well, that's right! NO ONE has access to all those websites about the dinar and the RV/GCR/NESARA/GESARA.

Take me for example: I'm just Joe Public and I didn't just stumble accidentally across this whole world of crazy. In fact, I didn't become a member of dinardaily because I found it all so entertaining, I know nothing about any of it and I'm not writing this now.

Last edited by Turkey Lurkey on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attempt to remove formatting.)

Back to top Go down

Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT Empty Re: Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:18 am

You can remove most formatting by highlighting the text and then clicking on the letter A with the orange minus circle on the right bottom of the A.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 am

Thanks Ponee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Actually, if you click the far right hand box (switch editor mode), you can post in text when you copy and paste. The formatting, pictures, etc are eliminated and you can see the actual code that remains. I find it much quicker and simpler when bringing over articles to post. It almost totally eliminates the formatting issues that so often occur.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT 2805820865  Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT 2805820865  Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT 2805820865  Northern California Bank Story by another creative writer from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum