Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi special forces are the best in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi special forces are the best in the world

4 posters

Go down

Iraqi special forces are the best in the world Empty Iraqi special forces are the best in the world

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Iraqi special forces are the best in the world 7221112

Said the American president's envoy for the international coalition to fight "Daash", John Allan, said Washington "will not send the" combat troops to Iraq, describing the Iraqi special forces as "the best in the world. Alan explained at a news conference at the headquarters of the American Embassy in Baghdad, and was attended by a reporter the agency "Anatolia": "I met with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayad, and expressed support for the United States against Iraq Daash. Alan added: "The United States will not send combat troops and will continue to support the capabilities of the Iraqi army and train its forces," pointing out that "Iraq possesses special forces are the best in the world. He went on saying "the battle with Daash will not be easy," noting that "the Iraqi government is working with local leaders and tribal leaders to eliminate Daash," he continued, saying that "American air strikes reduced the flow of fighters to Iraq. Chen and the United States and other countries allied to them, since about two weeks, air strikes in Iraq and Syria aimed at targets for "Daash", which controls large areas in the two neighboring countries, announced last June the establishment of what he called "Caliphate State", and includes a large number fighters living with Western and Arab nationalities. 

http://goo.gl/1KtjLE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi special forces are the best in the world Empty Re: Iraqi special forces are the best in the world

Post by Cascadian Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:08 pm

It is not my place to say whether Iraqi special forces are good or not.  I don't know what their missions are, and I haven't seen much information on their effectiveness on the battlefield.

But...  Since ISIS keeps making advances across Iraq, I can only wonder that if they are that good, whether Iraq has enough of them to matter.

I will be watching the battle of Kobane closely for this is a place that is fighting for its life.  If there was a chance for locals, Iraqi Army, and Iraqi special forces to come together and beat off ISIS, it would be here.  

If Kobane fails, I would have to assume that the situation is much more dire than we have understood.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi special forces are the best in the world Empty Re: Iraqi special forces are the best in the world

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Best in the world? I don't think so Bob ... My money would be on our own special ops, the British SAS or possibly the Russian Spetsnaz forces.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqi special forces are the best in the world 2805820865  Iraqi special forces are the best in the world 2805820865  Iraqi special forces are the best in the world 2805820865  Iraqi special forces are the best in the world 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:52 pm

i know for a fact there pilots are they do there drops to the right targets
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum