Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media

Go down

Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  Empty Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 am

By Michael Allen, Sun, August 31, 2014

Muslim Cleric Makes 9/11 Joke on CNN, Attacks Media  Anjamchoudary

Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary appeared on CNN this morning where he debated host Brian Stelter about the American media, which the cleric attacked, but frequently appears on.
Choudary claimed that many Muslims "see [Western] journalists as really the propaganda machine of the Obama machine," even after Stetler reminded the cleric that it was American journalists who revealed the torture of Muslims at the Abu-Ghraib prison in Iraq.
Choudary also said on CNN that journalists are not needed anymore because people have cell phones.

Stelter later asked Choudary why he went on the Fox News' program "Hannity" last week (video below).

“I don’t believe there’s any platform that shouldn’t be utilized to spread the message of Islam,” Choudary stated, noted RawStory.com. “I know Sean Hannity’s going to interrupt, that he has been rude to some of his guests. But in between that, I can try to spread the message of Islam.”

“At the end of the day,” added Choudary. “I believe the truth will prevail, and as you can see by the reaction on social media that I won that debate, and that people are listening to what I actually said, and not what Sean Hannity said.”

“I believe that the Shariah is the best way of life,” said Choudary. "I believe that one day Shariah will come to America and the rest of the world.”

Stelter then asked Choudary why he was using press freedoms that would be "eliminated under Shariah law."

“I believe that Allah created eyes to see, the tongue to speak. Nobody says to you that you have a right to speak, rather, this is a freedom that Allah created, and he gave you the ability to speak," replied Choudary. "So I don’t abide by the parameters of your acceptable behavior.”
However, the parameters that Stelter mentioned would be enforced by Shariah law, not by Stelter himself.
According to Mediaite.com, Choudary later claimed that Muslims who disagree with him are possibly "being paid by the government to say what they say."

Stelter asked Choudary, “When we were setting up for our interview here, the audio engineer asked you to count to ten to check the mic, and you started to do that, but then you said 9/11, 7/7, 3/11. Is this all some sort of joke to you?”

“You know,” Choudary replied, “if you had a sense of humor, you would have laughed at that. It was just a soundcheck. You shouldn’t take any of these things that seriously. If you want to make it a big deal, then do so, but it makes you look much more shallow, really.”
- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/foreign-policy/war-terror/muslim-cleric-makes-911-joke-cnn-attacks-media-video#sthash.pdjy2uEN.dpuf
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum