Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils

Go down

Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils Empty Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Elaf/19/7/2014

After the resolution of the Presidium of the House of representatives following the consensus and political deals started things going in other proceedings and less expert and quieter in inflammatory statements between brothers enemies of Iraq's political process partners (partners of interest), after intense media war between Baghdad and Erbil and specifically between State law and the KDP since the fall of Mosul by the (Organization of daash), started the hot back down and hidden by the parties to the difference (State of law party and a narrower ' al-Maliki and Barzani '), after Mutual recriminations between the two parties and the vaccination of each party, inter have caused congestion Street eerily in the national discourse (Arab and Kurdish) became top scene, playing parties leaders dramatically raised emotions I have (people often do not understand and do not understand what to do and be the victim), and the media played a role, but not tacky and saucy raised tendencies, nationalism and ethnicity forDe components per country is reaching a lot of gullible and non-conscious to get sidetracked the media trumpets for the parties to the conflict, social networking websites were full of silliness of these because of the insults and insults, slander and challenge and unfortunately it has had some of the claim in the media were involved in their pages in this cycle, adding that many of those who were self-described b (analysts and followers, directors of research centers andProfessors of universities) has removed the masks on their faces and exposed the falsity (alleged objectivity) have revealed themselves, their financiers and their political affiliation smoothly through their contribution escalation and sectarian, ethnic, and the author of these lines distanced himself from wathradm appear on satellite TV that Iraq had left topic of substantive analysis and insularity in the side altboiki banal wrestlers of leaders and parties and their followers .

There is no doubt that the truce between the warring parties, sometimes and sometimes last-Allied came under pressure (Tehran and Ankara), regionally, and internationally (Washington). The role of Washington in this regard and does not want to repeat the experience in Iraq, the experiment that failed America in control due to the intersection of conflicts of interest of international, regional and cohesion of the SIA and China and Iran in America and the West, either regionally, Tehran and Ankara realized that sharing power in Iraq between them began to fall out of danger and are great in dealing with the Iraqi file and the whole turns aFor history, of course, cannot calm full or relative in Iraq from Turkish and Iranian decisions, and recent history is a testament to what we say, the Kurdish armed movement that began in September 1961 and ended in March 1975 has never been isolated from Turkish and Iranian influences, and the reactions of Iran toward the March 1970 autonomy agreement and its rejection of the late Mustafa Barzani, with Saddam Hussein andThe signing of the Convention is translated literally as Tehran abandoned its support of the Kurdish movement and extended her hand to Baghdad, ending a 14-year journey from armed Kurdish revolution, either in 1984 Talabani entered into negotiations with the Iraqi Government to approve an autonomy law to pressure the Turkish Government prevented the implementation of the agreement reached with Turkey, the Iraqi Government threatened to cut off Iraqi pipeline that passes through its territory and passed through the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean Sea if Iraq agreed to the demands of the Kurds for fear of provoking Rights suppressed the Kurds living in Turkey and then fighting resumed again between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and forces of the Saddam.

These stations always repeated in the history of Iraq and always play an active role in the regional forces find our neighborhood alliances and sometimes conflicts between Iraqi parties, especially those that had opposed the dictatorial regime of Saddam Hussein, we still remember how the Kurdish parties were allied with the opposition Shia (Islamic Dawa and the Supreme Council) against the repressive regime in the 1970s and the 1980s and 1990s, at a time when the these parties all (Kurdish and Shiite) has good relations with Tehran and Damascus, note that the timings were themselves there are differences Between the Kurdish parties and the Shiite level there were disagreements between Dawa and the Supreme Council, so smart and seasoned regional player in dealing with the Iraqi file to the extent that political subordination to the phenomenon of political discourse and forcefully with all its components and its branches and sects, the current phase has shown that the Kurdish political discourse influenced to some extent by attitudes of Ankara, and the political discourse of Shiite wounds sustainedTo some extent the positions of Tehran, adding that the Sunni Arab political discourse influenced by Arabic Qatar and Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Turkey also.. With the absence of the role of Damascus during the past four years because the Syrian deadlock. ... So will the fans (with no family to use the term public) fool when ratified by this module, known as the Iraqi political message in all its branches, and then the sectarian and ethnic extremism, terminator, and you perform situations revenge based on the political and media discourse of almtmahet with which you think they represent innocence and sincerely.

Tehran and Ankara are aware that collapse and cracks and internal war in Iraq is not in the national security interests of the two countries, these States are not like Iraq are fully realizing the meaning of national security and economic interests and are conscious of keeping security unlike leaders of Iraq who do everything to their personal interests and partisan, so calm in Iraq is needed and internationally that the salt that Washington and other Western capitals, aware of the seriousness of the situation to its national security and interests, as is the fact that regional salt Ankara and Tehran are aware that wider war Acting in the region must fire will enter Iran and Turkey as the walgiobolitik economy, issues of ethnic groups, sects and other beliefs in those two States just like those issues in Iraq and Syria and the Lebanon, and the Turkish Kurdish side advice for calming and easing political and media of course letters along the Iranian also advised, as Iranian pressure on theThe National Pact, in particular the rule of law to review the Government's presidential candidate, and there seems to be a remarkable flexibility on both sides (the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the rule of law), it is now Iraq's neighbours keen to calm, and the remaining areas of the Sunni in Arabic the faltering between the wishes of princes and tribal liaisons to themselves power and leadership and the surprised some, and the onslaught of daash and influence and practices, the Sunni are Arabic areas between the jaws of the pliers, daash and other armed formations and tendencies and desires of tribal leaders, on the other hand, So it would be wise that the sons of the Sunni Arabic area towards civilian representatives in the House and contribute to the reduction of power and influence and the risk of other armed groups daash that transformed areas of Anbar, Ninewa and Salah al-Din to hell unendurable.

Abstract of the speech is that political rivals and enemies of the Iraqi brothers to not allow arrived at a consensus on the three alraeast seems however to share the spoils (national power and wealth), it would be important that the Iraqi people are aware of various tlaoinh that current and former conflict and follows not struggle, but a clash of financial ratios for each party and the clash of the sovereign and ministerial portfolios, administrative and political influence of ...That conflict was not a conflict, so people will be ill wemfghla both brought the gun to a different brother in nationality or religion or creed.

Remedy: do not hurt so consensuses that were bringing to calm and civil peace.

*The editor-in-Chief of the Liberal Iraqi people
http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=126764

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils 2805820865  Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils 2805820865  Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils 2805820865  Iraq...Breakthrough in sight after a national consensus on the spoils 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum