Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns!

2 posters

Go down

Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! Empty Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns!

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Iraq: Al-Maliki accepted the resignation of two conditions

19-07-2014 07:34 PM
The new Arab/19 July 2014
Baghdad Osman Mukhtar

A senior political official in the Iraqi National Alliance ', Saturday, the outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, on leaving office, the requirement not to be prosecuted, and the Government of the President within the party ' advocacy ', referring to the coalition leaders to Al-Maliki, rejecting his third term, during a meeting in the presence of the last home of the Coalition, Ibrahim Al-Jaafari, late Friday night.

The official said as a member of the political Committee of the Alliance, declined to reveal his name, for the ' new ', the Arab Al-Maliki delivered a speech with the start of the meeting, pledging to repair all things during the first year of the third mandate, and promised to open a comprehensive dialogue with the Sunnis and Kurds, as well as the preparation of excellent portfolio includes specialized Ministers are not subject to any party or political pressures '.

The same source indicated that the coalition leaders were told ' al-Maliki after completing his refusal to talk about any third term and should not waste time with this controversy, and to agree on the person being drawn into the open next week '.

Al-Maliki to leave his position not to pursue him and his family and choose an alternative Prime Minister Dawa

The ' al-Maliki made after broad dialogue with other coalition leaders agreed to hand over the post to two conditions, first obtain a written undertaking not to prosecute him or any members of his family in charges is related to other murders and financial corruption files, as well as the second condition contained a prime alternative within the block ' State of law ', the party of ' advocacy ' in particular, it is agreed by the coalition leaders decided to start putting alternative names at a meeting Saturday night in Jaafari's House ايضا'.

In turn, the leader of the sadrist movement, Hussein Al-Basri, a ' new Arab ', the ' Alliance had made progress in the last meeting, as Al-Maliki's point ended and began the search for consensus on the new Prime Minister's personality. The ' Party's hawks ' call ' on their adherence to Al-Maliki are only being noisy in an attempt to support the army condemns the majority loyal to Maliki. '

Optical noted that ' if Maliki's promise on abandoning power smoothly and quickly, we'll see a quick Iraqi Government that would be the beginning of a solution to the crisis in Iraq '. It ' still have fears attempt Almalki stall to stay in Office longer, in which case we will have to go to Parliament and the nomination in front of everyone and gets sufficient votes, Mubarak has '.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Iraqi National Alliance ' ', Baligh Abu tirelessly, for the ' new ' to ' Arab Alliance begins with a discussion of the alternative names for Al-Maliki formally without Al-Maliki or his '. He said ' we have three candidates for Maliki's bloc cannot be ignored, and Hussain Al-Shahristani and Tarek Najm, Hadi al-Ameri, and we have three other names touted for the rest of the Coalition, and they are blocks, Ahmad Chalabi and Adel Abdul Mahdi, Bayan Jabr Al-Zubaidi '.

He hoped ' a formal candidate within a week or two. ' Added ' time is not on our side or the country to be discussing the distribution of other positions, such as ministries and agents in accordance with the electoral benefit ', adding that ' change is inevitable and immutable reference or debate with people, Al-Maliki '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=126784

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! 2805820865  Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! 2805820865  Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! 2805820865  Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns! Empty Re: Could It Be True? Maliki Resigns!

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 am

I can't wait to see the backside of this character!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum