Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process

Go down

Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process Empty Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:56 pm

19/07/2014 20:39:00

Erbil / NINA / Leader Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani discussed on Saturday with House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri the conditions of displaced people in the region and the political and security situation in the country.

A statement by the presidency of the region said today that al-Jubouri expressed his thanks to the people and the regional government for the assistance they provide for the refugees of Nineveh, Salahuddin and Anbar and other areas, and embrace them."

Regarding the political process and the election of the Presidency of the House of Representatives of Iraq, al-Jubouri expressed hope that the next phase be a phase of cooperation between the political blocs and an end to the problems and differences."

For his part, the President of Kurdistan, welcomed the guest delegation, congratulated the new Speaker of the House on the occasion of his election.

He added: "Although the potential of the region is limited and the number of displaced people is great, but to help the refugees is a humanitarian obligation falls upon us, and that our doors open to refugees," noting that "the United Nations and international organizations are in constant contact with the Kurdistan region in order to provide the best help to them.

On the province of Kirkuk and other disputed territories, Barzani pointed out that "our priority is to maintain security in those areas, and that the Peshmerga forces took it upon themselves to protect the components there, without discrimination."

And about the political process in Iraq, the head of the Kurdistan region said that changing the faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the process, but you must change the approach and the political thinking of the authorities. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFIGLD

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process 2805820865  Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process 2805820865  Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process 2805820865  Barzani during a meeting with Salim al-Jubouri: Changing faces alone will not be of importance in the success of the political process 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum