Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran."

Go down

American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran." Empty American adviser who "discovered" Maliki describes him as "divisive sectarian inclined to Iran."

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 am

Thursday, 17 July 2014 09:45

Shafaq News / Special Assistant to the United States in Iraq, Ali Khadderi explained how he has "discovered" the President of Dawa Party of Iraq, Nuri al-Maliki and how he propose to America to help him to get to the prime minister and what happened to him after that.

Khaddwri said in an interview CNN , followed by "Shafaq News", that "we believed that we need a Shiite prime minister to break the Shiite militias as well as al-Qaeda in Iraq .. and that's exactly what Nuri al-Maliki had done from 2006 to 2008".

Khaddwri who is the most senior U.S. official spent time as constant of Baghdad added "in 2010 and after that, violence rates have been reduced by 90 percent from what it was as that pushed the White House, including the vice president, Joe Biden, along with other senior officials to withdraw their support from Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki. "

He added that "we had clear signs that al-Maliki is trying to build a Shiite religious state around his political party and himself," just as Saddam Hussein gather and unite the power on himself, pointing out that "I tried to explain that al-Maliki is divisive, he was dramatically sectarian and there were clear indications that he is inclined to Iran more... we knew all these things that was not a surprise for us. "

Khadderi said "today , a senior Iraqi official told me that Nuri al-Maliki is not the Prime Minister of Iraq, he is the Prime Minister of green zone only - the heavily guarded and protected area in Baghdad, the headquarter of the government and foreign embassies “.

He added, "It is clear that he has no control over the Kurdish north regions, which represent one-third of Iraq, and he doesn’t control the middle Sunni Arab Iraq and doesn’t not even control one-third Shiite southern Iraq because , Qassem Soleimani the semi-military official for Iranian spy network control this one-third through the Shiite militias."

On the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant “ISIL” organization, Khadderi said "A rate that does not exceed five percent from about five or six million Sunnis are carrying out rebellion acts against Baghdad who are ISIL ... and about 20 percent are from the former Baathist officials of Saddam Hussein's government ... While the 60 or 70 percent are of the remaining Sunni tribal elements that do not have jobs during the past decade. "

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/10559-american-adviser-who-discovered-maliki-describes-him-as-divisive-sectarian-inclined-to-iran
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum