Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President

Go down

Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President Empty Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:59 am

No, I'm not quite sure what to make of this one either ....  question 

2014/7/17 12:42:14 PM

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

May think Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki that is subject to the pressures of domestic and foreign, to decide to waive the overwhelming desire in the third term. But it is impossible to do so, just because it confuses the delivery of 8 years of "business transactions and adjustments, and the order of loyalties."

Will not want to leave in power, because the delivery office in the prime minister needs to be a political deal, a deal comparable to search for an alternative candidate.

Who is the alternative? Maliki will know how to get out

Nominations are limited leaked the identity of an alternative Maliki, between Tarek Najm, Ibrahim al-Jaafari. For the owners, it does not trust them, even with their association with him ideologically, and Mcharktmha him in with some of the mechanisms of political opponents, with a difference.

Therefore, the meeting will be the transfer of power between different star and al-Jaafari.

There are hundreds of employees who have been associated with their future existence of al-Maliki, has been boarding the presidential offices based on their loyalty to "absolute" to him. They would prefer to get out of work, or seek retirement and leave early to enjoy long be consolidated. Or they would withdraw from the spotlight to the offices of high schools in Ministries "rule of law" in the cab of the new government.

Scenario

Maliki: I want to get a guarantee not to be subjected to a number of employees who have worked with me over the past years?

Alternative Candidate: I will work new staff, there are problems related to the performance and the experience of those around you.

Maliki: .....

Ahmad al-Maliki

Make sure if the news of the handover of power to a candidate displace Maliki, the moment that they actually did not want the son of the prime minister. I've fought for so long do not come.

Represents Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki, a mysterious young man, who said that "the mind of impassioned mastermind" arrangements for each first and second states, the largest contract the transfer of power.

It is difficult to predict what would be the reaction of the son of al-Maliki, but the assumption is available to decide to enter into the field of trade, but remain close to the eye of authority.

Scenario

Nouri al-Maliki: .....

Ahmad al-Maliki: ......

The advisory board

Maliki has not received, in the last years of criticism of his policies and performance of the executive, as much as it received from the fierce and sustained attack on a convoy of his advisers.

There is a staff of the advisers have the expertise of academic and functional high, but they could not cover a large number of those who have fallen into the trap of lack of experience, and provide consulting fatal. Perhaps we can say that more decisions have a negative impact on the Iraqi political life, standing behind advisers without experience.

Screenplay:

Alternative Candidate: It is not a place for the advisers. Will not take responsibility

Maliki: will be sent back to their jobs, they were before the formation of the body professors in universities, or employees of the State visited.

Candidate Alternative: The advisors who have converted to political radio broadcasts around the clock?

Maliki: .....

Businessmen in the wind unless

Maliki was able, through the years, from the care of the business is not only the Shiites, but loyal to him strongly. They monopolized the only commercial port for the landlocked central African oil head, and Kaddoa political and financial services to large government, but they got in return, it increases the grip on the market.

In the office of small business, the center of Baghdad, and was in fact a front for a businessman close to Maliki, was the guest asks: Why put your photo with Haj Abu Isra in the office? Replied: Do not worry, I'm another one with the new prime minister.

Screenplay:

Businessman: I Bzmtkm these instruments

(...) God cream

The last day

Maliki will take a rest, and sends employees to put the contents of a small office in a box of cardboard.

From the Serail

http://ynewsiq.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=6316

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President 2805820865  Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President 2805820865  Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President 2805820865  Last night Maliki: advisers on the edge .. and businessmen are waiting for the alternative .. and pack the contents of the Office of the President 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum