Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country

Go down

Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  Empty Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 pm

17/07/2014 12:55:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani discussed with a number of political figures, political crisis and the current security in the country.

A statement for the Presidency of the Kurdistan region cited that "the meeting discussed the causes of the current crisis and the events of Mosul, and the wrong management of Baghdad's authorities for political affairs, and the need for the change in the political process, and to condemn efforts designed to mislead the Iraqi public opinion. "

The delegation of political forces praised the role of regional president Massoud Barzani in fighting dictatorship and build a new Iraq and the democratic and constitutional process in Iraq, hoping that the visit might be a reason to remove the effects of the doubts that were raised because of the distortion of the facts and the media war between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad, according to the statement.

The delegation expressed "deep concern about security and political situation in Iraq and the emergence of serious threats, which aims brotherly coexistence between all the components of Iraq." / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFIDFF

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  2805820865  Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  2805820865  Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  2805820865  Barzani meets with a number of political figures, the current crisis in the country  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum