Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster

Go down

next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  Empty next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:50 pm

17/07/2014 09:50:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The Kurdish leading figure, former MP, Mahmud Othman confirmed "the difficulty of the next phase to select the President and the Prime Minister." pointing out that" every bloc wants the candidate who meets its ambition and this is difficult to be achieved in the current stage. "

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The President of the Republic is within the share of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), and one of two characters, Barham Salih or Najimalddin Kareeem will be chosen, during the next two days, adding that electing the Speaker and his deputies made it easy to elect candidates for the posts of President and Prime Minister. "

He said, "The Council of Ministers is the key to solve problems and matters relating to the state, therefore, everyone in the National Alliance puts this post within his ambition, therefore there will be difficult talks among the parties of the National Alliance on one hand, and between the National Alliance and other political blocs on the other hand to select the candidate for this important and sensitive post. "

Othman asked "all political, sense of responsibility, and work collectively, and open a new page, so they can manage the country properly, describing" election of the Speaker and his two deputies, a positive step, on the grounds that they did not pass the candidates of the three presidencies in one basket deal. "/ end

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFHMKF

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  2805820865  next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  2805820865  next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  2805820865  next phase will be difficult to choose president and prime minster  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum