Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation

3 posters

Go down

Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation Empty Re: Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am

Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 5085246

According to the Washington Post, quoting media sources, especially by Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will announce his resignation within days, indicating he would support an independent candidate to succeed him,
the newspaper said in a news Mguetillt published on Wednesday that al-Maliki agreed to step down from running for a third term, provided that the method appropriate to his person and reservation prestige, according to sources,
revealed the desire of al-Maliki headed by the National Alliance, the successor to the Jafari greedy state office,
and was Nahar newspaper had revealed earlier in the day about the “abandonment of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his candidacy for the presidency of the new government for a third term, after a request from the reference Najaf and Iran. ”

The newspaper said the request came “to end the conflict inside and outside of the National Alliance about the prime minister.”

According to the Lebanese newspaper that according to the leaks, “the negotiations within the National Alliance conducted in connection with the nomination of a replacement for the succession of al-Maliki., but the discussions revolve around the timing of the announcement abandoning stand, where some parties prefer to announce his move after the achievement of results in the field of security. ” 

http://goo.gl/M5ja8W

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation Empty Re: Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Time will tell ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865  Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865  Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865  Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Personally, I will believe that when I see it. He may resign, and get in his puppet. NOW THAT, I would believe. For someone who basically stole the last go around to make these so called promises - makes one wonder how many other promises he actually kept. Not many as I recall.

Seeing is believing. Besides I do believe that he looses his immunity if he is no longer in office. Arrest? He probably will be like the guru Tony - getting away with it! Go figure.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 pm

The head Shiite Cleric -- So the top religious official in Maliki's sect -- apparently has come out and more-or-less demanded he step down. https://www.dinardaily.net/t35168-al-sistani-gives-maliki-a-week-to-step-down If this is the case, I think his days are numbered. If he tells the party to get rid of Maliki, then you might as well stick a fork in him, cause he's done.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865  Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865  Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865  Breaking News, Washington Post: Maliki will announce his resignation 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:41 pm

I'll supply the sharpening stone for the fork tines!
var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum