Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY

+13
sdbUSMC
gridkeeper
dinarling77
SemperFi
greenlight
DLWard
faithfullyhis
The Chancellor
earl40
hubby
czinser
lojak777
me4RV
17 posters

Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Finance Committee meets Iraqi Central Bank Governor
08/21/2011

Sunday August 21, 2011

Met Haider Abadi, head of the Finance Committee on Tuesday, 16/8/2011 Mr. Shabibi central bank governor, and also discussed the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar and the reasons and legal requirements and accounting and procedural preparations conducted by the Central Bank of the process of printing, transporting and distributing the new currency as well as Commission's role in providing financial support for this project.

For his part, Shabibi that the new currency attributes are difficult to falsify in addition to the fortifications that put the new currency and explained that the project if implemented will strengthen the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies.

At the end of the meeting the two sides agreed to hold further meetings to continue discussions on the project.

According to this,"two sides agreed to hold further meetings to continue discussions on the project."
Does that mean they just started working on it? Also does this article bash all the intel of already happened, already cashed in...from the past few months??

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty Re: LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

does anyone disagree i wanna know?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty Re: LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY

Post by lojak777 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Just the opposite...we are right on top of it. This article suggests nothing of the kind with regards to a long way down the road. They could meet in ten minutes and talk about it again. For that matter , they may have met 2 months ago and this article just popped up. If you read other articles, one today in fact, it clearly states that the project of raising the zeros is complete. Shabibi sounds ready to get on with the show.In my opinion, you must read the articles in context with other articles to form a rational opinion.

lojak777

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 pm

lojak777 wrote:Just the opposite...we are right on top of it. This article suggests nothing of the kind with regards to a long way down the road. They could meet in ten minutes and talk about it again. For that matter , they may have met 2 months ago and this article just popped up. If you read other articles, one today in fact, it clearly states that the project of raising the zeros is complete. Shabibi sounds ready to get on with the show.In my opinion, you must read the articles in context with other articles to form rational opinion.

can you please the link for the article which yiu are taking about. From today? Thanks for the post
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

The news prints what Maliki tells them to print. I think they said Maliki owns 70 % of the news stations.

So you can not believe the media reports.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

post about this article earlier said this was an old article. new post from delta today said they now have an agreement

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by earl40 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Yea, looks like this article says it all. Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NOT)It is wise to ook at the big picture and not just one article IMO. Looks like from the number of posts you put out, you follow this dinar investment pretty close. I always heard that there would be a lot of "Information that would lead one to believe that this was way off in the future, not gonna happen, or even a scam". Usually when you see an article come out that states someone is meeting someone else to discuss something or other, chances are it has already taken place. I do believe that Iraq has moved at lightning speed to get to where they are; infact I believe they may even be a bit behind schedule. Rest easy knowing that this will be done and over with before you know it. Then we will have to find something else to "Fret" about l.o.l. bounce affraid Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

earl40

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Yes the meeting was on the 16th, which was last week. Sure, it is "old." But the article is the latest. Furthermore, does anyone have Delta's Link or does anyone have lokjak777 's article PLEASE POST IT! UNTIL ThEN, THIS IS THE LATEST
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chancellor Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Nobody has cashed in anywhere cause they haven't RVed yet. That makes no sense like staying off the CBI Website. Too funny! Razz

The Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

The Chancellor wrote:Nobody has cashed in anywhere cause they haven't RVed yet. That makes no sense like staying off the CBI Website. Too funny! Razz

yeah that one was classic!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:58 pm

me4RV wrote:Yes the meeting was on the 16th, which was last week. Sure, it is "old." But the article is the latest. Furthermore, does anyone have Delta's Link or does anyone have lokjak777 's article PLEASE POST IT! UNTIL ThEN, THIS IS THE LATEST
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty We gotta be close ! The guru's have called it and I am ready.

Post by faithfullyhis Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

OKIE SAYS OMNIGIRL HAS VERY HIGH INTEL-SO TRUST HER EVERY WORD!!

Tues, August 09, 2011 8:48 PM

PLEASE NOTE-STAY OFF THE CBI WEBSITE-ITS BEING OVERLOADED AND THEY ARE TRYING TO UPLOAD THE RATE IN IT-
7:45 pm [omnigirl] ..................I am expecting we will see it on
the banks screens tomorrow... .. They will continue tonight to

get the cbi site UPDATED.... That was the last news i heard.

7:46 pm : omnigirl] nothing is stoping THIS.... It is just

technology NOW.... Once all the americans go to BED...

The site will be uploaded... We are just over loading their

server. 7:47 pm [omnigirl] rate has not changed for

4 months... That i know about....that is how long i have known

it would be 5.25 gbp omnigirl] there are no more obstacles.... Those are all GONE.... It is just getting the sites uploaded..

After all cbi is the official site of the DINAR... They must go

first omnigirl] the bank opens .... The screen will show...what

ever time zone it is IN...

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:04 PM
Rich Queen

[Rich Queen] WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY! [Rich Queen] THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY [Rich Queen] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY [Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!
[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...... I BE HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... ON THURSDAY.. RIGHT AFTER WE SIGN THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW DIGGS! [mopsie01] Rich Queen by morning? [Rich Queen] mopsie01 YES BY MORNING [cagirl] Rich Queen omnigirl Can you tell us what happened to stop it today?? You were both so certain last night.. is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you bring! [omnigirl] cagirl ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING THE CBI UPLOADED. [ladyfabulous] hackenburg ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say Rich Queen? [Rich Queen] ladyfabulous IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+?

[11:08:25 PM] Katt: [omnigirl] ........5.25 GBP... TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

faithfullyhis

Back to top Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty Unot4rv...

Post by DLWard Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Doubt and Confusion requires no INTEL to spread.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:10 pm

me4RV wrote:
me4RV wrote:Yes the meeting was on the 16th, which was last week. Sure, it is "old." But the article is the latest. Furthermore, does anyone have Delta's Link or does anyone have lokjak777 's article PLEASE POST IT! UNTIL ThEN, THIS IS THE LATEST
at the risk of being bashed, etc...
This article is nearly identical with the one that came out on 8/15 where the proposal on the process of deleting the 3 zeros was submitted to parliament for approval.
I cannot provide the link (seems I neglected to save it), but I'm thinking it was on 8/18 that a news article came out telling us parliament has approved the process.
Now all they need to do is begin implementation of that process.
Just something about those who are telling you not to believe the news articles, what choice do we have? We either believe the news coming out of the CBI or we believe the rumors coming out of the forums or we believe a little of both. If we feel that the CBI is not going to be truthful, then we should not believe it. We all have to make our own decisions whether or not to give any credence to the news.

Last edited by greenlight on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Go To Revalue.us and search for the article, they have many archived there.

Regards,
SemperFi

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 pm

faithfullyhis wrote:OKIE SAYS OMNIGIRL HAS VERY HIGH INTEL-SO TRUST HER EVERY WORD!!

PLEASE NOTE-STAY OFF THE CBI WEBSITE-ITS BEING OVERLOADED AND THEY ARE TRYING TO UPLOAD THE RATE IN IT-

it would be 5.25 gbp omnigirl] there are no more obstacles.... Those are all GONE.... It is just getting the sites uploaded..

Rich Queen

[Rich Queen] WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE RV'S BREATH!!! SMELLS LIKE MONEY! [Rich Queen] THE ONLY INTEL I COULD HAVE GOT TODAY BETTER THAN WHAT I GOT IS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANKS. WHICH IS COMING VERY SOON. I CAN'T SEE US BEING IN THE BANK LATER THAN THURSDAY, BUT TOMORROW A LOT IS MORE LIKELY [Rich Queen] I MEAN IS A LOT MORE LIKELY [Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN A LOT!!!!
[omnigirl] Rich Queen ...... I BE HAPPY DANCIN WITH MY HONEYBUN... ON THURSDAY.. RIGHT AFTER WE SIGN THE PAPERS ON OUR NEW DIGGS! [mopsie01] Rich Queen by morning? [Rich Queen] mopsie01 YES BY MORNING [cagirl] Rich Queen omnigirl Can you tell us what happened to stop it today?? You were both so certain last night.. is tomorrow going to be different? Thank you for all you bring! [omnigirl] cagirl ...... IT WAS NOT STOPPED.... JUST NEED TO GET THROUGH THE TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH GETTING THE CBI UPLOADED. [ladyfabulous] hackenburg ooops... he sure did... $18 seems abit much I think... What do you say Rich Queen? [Rich Queen] ladyfabulous IS THAT THE YAHOO FINANCE SITE? SHOWING $18+?

I'm not sure I see your point in posting this. The fact that they said this 12 days ago and that it would happen the next day with nothing able to stop it is meaningful why?
To show that something amazingly did stop it? Can you clarify what you meant with this?
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty Regarding the Rate...

Post by gridkeeper Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Actually, many months ago, the IMF approved Iraq's RV to be 20% over the Kuwaiti Dinar, or so it was reported here 'bouts. (There was no link so it could have been a lie, but I don't think so...there was no reason at that time to tell tales about it.)

Now, a week or so ago, Kuwait increased their Dinar to $3.67.

If you add 20% to it you get a rate of $4.404 (interesting numbers, are they not?)

The odd perfection of the numbers makes me think this is all carefully planned.

Now: Okie himself has often mentioned the $4.40 number.
Where did he get that?

And there is a fantastic tale about how on August 4, when we were all waiting for it to RV, that Obama's people figured out a way to 'kind of' RV without doing so: He approved a 'technical' RV where it only RV'd in Iraq. This made no sense to anybody and it pissed a lot of people off, but it kept Obama a free man a while longer.
Why am I telling you this? Because in this odd story, the rate it was supposed to have RV'd in country was $4.41!

I guess what I am saying is that if this thing doesn't RV at $4.40 to the rest of the world, then somebody is ripping somebody off. And some serious skimming is going on.

Just sayin'

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

LATEST ARTICLE SUGGESTS WE ARE A LONG WAY AWAY Empty The 4.40 numbers leave a message

Post by gridkeeper Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

I just realized something about the numbers in my post above:

8/4/2011 Iraq did a Technical RV in country at $4.404.

Geez, they always leave a calling card. Numbers:

8/4/2011 =8/4/4 or 4+4/4/4

And the rate was $4.404

So numerology has it as: 4444444 =7 fours.

What does all this mean? I think one side was sending a message to the other side that went something like this:

Na, na, nanananana.

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdbUSMC Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

You speak out both corners of your mouth. You say that this is a scam and in the next breath you are asking opinions on Intel given or preconceived. Make up your mind and don't act so indecisive. As far as I'm concerned you have already blown your credibility!!

sdbUSMC

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

greenlight wrote:
me4RV wrote:
at the risk of being bashed, etc...
This article is nearly identical with the one that came out on 8/15 where the proposal on the process of deleting the 3 zeros was submitted to parliament for approval.
I cannot provide the link (seems I neglected to save it), but I'm thinking it was on 8/18 that a news article came out telling us parliament has approved the process.
Now all they need to do is begin implementation of that process.
Just something about those who are telling you not to believe the news articles, what choice do we have? We either believe the news coming out of the CBI or we believe the rumors coming out of the forums or we believe a little of both. If we feel that the CBI is not going to be truthful, then we should not believe it. We all have to make our own decisions whether or not to give any credence to the news.

MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chancellor Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:58 pm

faithfullyhis wrote:OKIE SAYS OMNIGIRL HAS VERY HIGH INTEL-SO TRUST HER EVERY WORD!!

Rich Queen

ROTFL this is cocking bull. My Intel says that next week there will be more excuses for why it didn't happen.

The Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by perrin Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm

The Chancellor wrote:

Rich Queen

ROTFL this is cocking bull. My Intel says that next week there will be more excuses for why it didn't happen.

Your intel? LOL

perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chancellor Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Yes, meaning my own intelligence.

The Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 am

"The news prints what Maliki tells them to print. I think they said Maliki owns 70 % of the news stations.

So you can not believe the media reports."

So I guess the question really is Who or is it whom tells Maliki what to say?

Rantings from just north of 58 this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 am

The Chancellor wrote:Nobody has cashed in anywhere cause they haven't RVed yet. That makes no sense like staying off the CBI Website. Too funny! Razz

"the Internet is a series of tubes." Since Iraq is a small country, they either don't have alot-a-tubes or they haven't gotten the big tubes cause they need infrastructure. We are all blocking Iraq's data pipes when they try to send out thr RV through 'em. Could you all please stop so it RV's faster?
:joker:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly girl Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:18 am

Alchemist wrote:

"the Internet is a series of tubes." Since Iraq is a small country, they either don't have alot-a-tubes or they haven't gotten the big tubes cause they need infrastructure. We are all blocking Iraq's data pipes when they try to send out thr RV through 'em. Could you all please stop so it RV's faster?
:joker:

You are kidding right, lol.

Fly girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum