Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED)

4 posters

Go down

Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) Empty Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED)

Post by dinardiva Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 am

8-21-2011 Guru Checkmate Everyone we are talking to say it can’t go past this month. Solid information that has me thinking before next Friday. Think the rate will be high 3’s low 4’s. I have heard would be done by the end of the month. And hearing Tuesday Wednesday. I do believe this month is the end of this.

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I RECEIVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL WAS SETTLED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT–MARKETS HAVE NO EFFECT NOW. RATE IS MID THREES.

8-20-2011 Guru Omnigirl TIME LINE…IS…OKIE WILL HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY…[8/24 ]. THE FINISH LINE IS WELL IN VIEW! YOU WILL KNOW RATE SOON ENOUGH…YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT

8-20-2011 Guru Scotti G All we can do is hope that no one moves the finish line again!

8-20-2011 Guru TonyTNT Again , it is here. people…saying next Friday so we have a week to deal with. Bush is speaking next Sunday… would think they would want it to be concluded before that. Any day from this point is a viable day. CBI doesn’t have to be open, Forex doesn’t have to be up for this to happen.

8-20-2011 Guru Bear5642 i feel so confident in what is coming i can tell all of you to sit back and relax…and start planning to cash out soon. The sources are way at the top and inside iraq.

8-20-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabbibi…is saying that now that the 000 are removed, their money is going international. Shabibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. contacts told me that they saw them. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready.

8-20-2011 Guru Scotti G My banker who is a vice president is seeing nothing related to the IQD on his screens. To the best of my knowledge the Treasury has a hold on the rate.

8-20-2011 Guru BGG No hype here – I am positive as to there being a rate showing. Lots of rumors - different at different banks – until the US Treasury Hold is taken off it doesn’t matter what the rate is. I sure hope [we'll see RV this week]…I thought we would have seen it last week.

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I CAN SAY WITHOUT RESERVATION—-WE ARE THERE—-THIS TIME THINGS HAS TRANSPIRED THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. YOU CAN’T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG. WE ARE JUST A VERY FEW DAYS AWAY –VERY VERY FEW
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) Empty Re: Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED)

Post by joe schmo Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 am

DART THROWING CONTEST, thats funny.

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) Empty Re: Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED)

Post by dinardiva Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:07 pm

8-21-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI DID SAY IT THIS WEEK THEY NEED TO REVALUE, HIS EXACT WORDS, OR THE ECNOMY WILL FAIL AND THE DINAR WILL DEVALUE. SHABIBI SUBMITED THE RV TO THE GOI AND TO PARLIAMENT LAST WEEK. THEY RETURN ON THE 6TH I THOUGHT THAT IS TWO WEEKS. THIS IS THE END.

8-21-2011 Guru Mailman17 MINISTERS, ERBIL, ECT, SHABS IMO...COULD GIVE A RATS tailend ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW...HE DID...BUT INFLATION IS HIS BABY. IF PARLIMENT AND THE GOI DELAY IN THIS ANY LONGER THE RATE SHABS AND THE IMF HAVE AGREED UPON..WHICH IMO..WILL BE .86 WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO CONTROL INFLATION AND BRING IT DOWN TO A MANAGEABLE LEVEL. SHABS HIMSELF WILL GET THIS RV DONE. WE ARE STILL AND WILL BE ON A DAY BY DAY STATUS, HAVE TO BE FACTS ARE THERE AND THATS JMHO
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 pm

To hear it from the Horse's mouth, is a great event. Is there an article or news clip/video quoting Shabibi said this? Does Guru Med have a source as to where he heard Shabibi say this? Or is this something one of his sources in iraq heard?

GO RV!!!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Here is the latest “Dart Throwing Contest” LOL (COPIED) Empty Hear is the latest.....

Post by mimi49 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:02 pm

I for one, want to thank you all for staying in touch with us, especially on a Sunday.

My husband and I remain grounded and optimistic. We have to keep in mind that this is an investment with many moving parts...from what you have stated in this wonderful message as I read it, it seems like our Treasury is holding the "trigger" button now, which is somewhat scary in an of itself, but I believe from all indications from you guys, that they have to pull the "trigger" sooner rather than later.

Have a wonderful Sunday and Okie, Happy Early Birthday, you are awesome. Hopefully all of birthday's will come early this week. Gotta go and spend the day with the grandkids who are the loves of our life.
mimi49

mimi49

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum