Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job

Go down

Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job Empty Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job

Post by Ponee Thu May 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Maliki: if it is not to choose a prime minister, I will leave the job
Thursday, 01 May, 2014

Baghdad / Iraq News Network – showed Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, lack of interest in winning a third term to lead the next government, adding that he would be bound by its acceptance if it was chosen by “the people.”

Maliki said in a press conference that there was no Man is born to be a prime minister or a minister and stays on the case, noting that he was born in a poor family and the work of a farmer and then became a student to be beyond employees.

went Maliki said that Iraq needs more effort not to stick to one of his position, pointing out that he does not care about the state third if he was chosen to head the government again, it will be forced to abide by and acceptance.

Emphasis is being placed first after the end of the legislative elections yesterday on the question of how the fortunes of al-Maliki in the win can keep a third term at the head of the Iraqi government, at a time when faced with intense competition, specifically by members of the “National Alliance” former.
noted that the political blocs to participate in elections has been in the campaign to say, it aims to change the background of the failure, which suffered the institutions of state and government during the two elections and the failure of infrastructure projects, reconstruction and the spread of financial and administrative corruption.

and below the most important points mentioned by al-Maliki in his speech for the day Thursday after the general election

1. The election was a slap to the face of more than
2. Terrorists would desire disrupt the election process
3. We had the elections on schedule despite the skepticism you surgery
4. The Electoral Commission knew how the process of election administration
5. Electioneering campaign got the unfortunate paradoxes
6. Did not get any real number of election results
7. Propaganda campaign exceeded the limits of public taste by using words and negative practices
8. Minister to stop blocking the delivery of services at the direction of the heads of the bloc
9. Government partnership to make my own country, and we give priority to form a majority government
10. Headed toward resolving the battle against “armed groups”
11. Will achieve a majority outweigh the 165 seats in the new parliament
12. Unless it is to choose a new prime minister, I would be obliged to accept to leave office
13. Our strategic alliance with Massoud Barzani, and there is no doctrinal or sectarian dispute
14. Will launch dialogue towards forming a majority government even with the political party that said no to us

LINK
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum