Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins

Go down

Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins Empty Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins

Post by Ponee Thu May 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Washington Fears a civil war in Iraq if he wins Maliki

05/01/2014
Washington fears a civil war in Iraq if Maliki Wins 8231802

Dozens of Iraqis were killed or wounded in the explosions targeting polling stations in different parts of Iraq with millions of voters went to the polls yesterday, in the first parliamentary elections since the withdrawal of U.S. forces in late 2011.The vote yesterday was a referendum on the fate of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the latter announced in a statement one of the polling stations in the Green Zone to cast his vote to win his coalition uncertain, «but now we are talking about the size of the win».Despite the security threats, voters lined up since the Polling stations opened at seven o'clock waiting for their turn to vote «in the hope of change», he said many of them.Maliki tried to play the role of tough guy and probably gave him the votes of this strategy Shiites, but doubts about his ability to win by can get a third term.

And defeat al-Maliki will receive a great welcome from American officials who supported him in previous elections, as found U.S. intelligence assessments that his re-election will exacerbate sectarian tensions and at the same time raise the risk of civil war. The U.S. intelligence reports indicate that Iran, possibly to support his re-election in millions of dollars. But Iran also paid money to some Shiite rivals to show that Iran's goal is to maintain the largest Shiite domination and not the rule of al-Maliki.

http://goo.gl/FhKbUP
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum