Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly

3 posters

Go down

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly Empty Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:40 am

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly
04/22/2014

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly 182459
She stressed that changing the constitution is «almost impossible»
Baghdad's Rashid ShaimaParliamentary legal committee ruled out the possibility of direct elections to choose the president of the republic modeled on the U.S. because of the current system and not a parliamentary presidential proven difficult to make changes in the Constitution to apply such proposals.Article 72 of the Constitution reads as follows: "A - The mandate of the President of the Republic of the end of the session the House of Representatives" to continue the president to exercise his duties until after the elections of the new House of Representatives and the meeting, that the election of a new president within thirty days from the date of The first convening of the Council. "

Committee member Rep. Jinan Prism confirmed that the regime in Iraq is a parliamentary system, not a presidential, namely that the selection of the President of the Republic of the powers of the council members, and that this change it needs to change the constitution.

The Prism in a statement the "morning": that "the subject constitutional change needed to change the constitution, and Iraq in the Constitution State of its parliamentary and parliament is to vote on the president and the prime minister together, and when to change the constitution of a parliamentary system to a presidential system which we can vote on President of the Republic alone, but that it's difficult, "noting that the Constitution in the area of change is very rigid, and it needs to change, and that there is a committee formed eight years ago to change the constitution, but failed to reach a solution.

But stressed the difficulty to be consensus on the position of President of the Republic within a month of the first sessions of the new council, saying in this regard: "We have seen in more than a parliamentary election delayed naming the president more than a month to its dependence on Negotiations and coalitions between the blocks, and not on the position of President of the Republic , but at all positions, "pointing out that the position of President of the Republic of Iraq ceremonial position in the Constitution, and we need if we want to change the constitution to be put to a referendum and if they objected to the three provinces of change is a failure.

The thinker Mohammed Abdul-Jabbar carp have believed that "the Iraqi constitution to grant the state a deadline to choose a new president thirty days so as not to enter the country in a constitutional vacuum, a period not too bad, but what if the Board was unable to do so during the period mentioned, in particular, said the council can not fulfill this requirement because of the complexities of the Iraqi political process on the basis of the existing quota system error interoperability. "

The Carp: "Why can not I use the model American that separates the parliament's mandate and the mandate of the president, and we can do the same thing and disengagement Constitutional between the President and Parliament, any conduct two types of elections, elections for president and the elections for the House of Representatives and in the dates preferred to be different," noting that "it needs to be a constitutional amendment, of course, and this could become possible if a majority of the House of Representatives adopted a new project of political reform and constitutional includes this paragraph has been added to the paragraphs referred to in previous articles."

In turn, between a member of the Legal Committee Mahmoud Hassan said the choice of the president of the functions of the House of Representatives alone, because the constitution provides for a parliamentary system and not presidential.

Hassan said in a statement the "morning": that the Constitution grants the right to choose the president to the parliament, which will vote on the candidates for the job, noting that work on the selection of the President of the Republic within a period not exceeding thirty days for a constitutional binding on the new parliament to choose a president of the republic.

He stressed that "the choice of the president of the powers of the Board alone because our parliamentary and not presidential, and can not change it, but to amend the constitution, then it must be a referendum by the people, and unless there is an objection by the three provinces because the vote is a failure then."

It is said that the legal expert Tareq Harb had described earlier in the bill to determine the state of the three presidencies, passed by Parliament in the past as "unconstitutional" about linking the mandate of President electoral cycle for the House of Representatives.

The war, in a press statement that what happened in the election cycle current terms over the electoral cycle earlier in the month of March last year 2010 has not been elected President of the Republic, except in the month of November of the same year, ie after for up to 8 months from the date of the end of the election cycle earlier, will get in this year, where will end the electoral cycle in 14/06/2014 and is holding the elections and the announcement of the results and approval, and the meeting of the parliament and the election of the speaker of parliament and then be elected President of the Republic again, this will take a period for quite some time, especially if we take the political consensus between the blocs on presidential positions, including the position of President of the Republic, and this will inevitably lead to a presidential vacuum between the dates, the expiry date of the election cycle and the date of the presidential election, and can not be treated the president treated the parliament speaker, as did law and order to the different positions of the legislative from executive positions. agreed member of the Legal Committee nice Mustafa with Prism and Hassan, as he said: that the election of the president of the powers of the Council alone and to elect a new president the situation remains as it is, as stipulated in the Constitution. added Mustafa said in a statement the "morning", "may not change this system because our Parliamentary Under the constitution, the choice of president of the republic will be by the parliament and not the people, "stressing that the Constitution rigid and hardly be amended impossible, so a lot of complications, and that a referendum and presented to the people's needs not to intercept the three provinces on the amendment, if the objection Become a modification is not possible.

http://goo.gl/xS473B
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly Empty Re: Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 am

they are screwed up but it is what it is. this is what bothers me. most of the people and different groups including iran are against m but m is pulling out all stops to keep his job and life. he is making it very hard not to vote for him do not be suprised and see him win.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly Empty Re: Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 am

Someone from a country with a Parliament correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand it, you actually do not vote for the Prime Minister under a Parliamentary rule. You vote for your local candidates, and whichever party or coalition of parties can put forth a majority selects the Prime Minister. So his Dawa Party has to have an outright majority or put together a majority coalition with other parties for him to even be considered.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly 2805820865  Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly 2805820865  Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly 2805820865  Legal Parliament: there is no possibility to elect the president directly 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum