Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video

Go down

Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video Empty Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:59 am

BAGHDAD - Campaign had been president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki’s election to a new setback in the province of Baghdad.

Where said reporter Agency ((eighth day)), the Conference of the electoral support of the third term, which raised Forum omens titled Youth “Imad home” in the court hall of the people turned to the International Festival of boos and condemnation launched by the audience at large, Mr. al-Maliki.

A reporter ((eighth day)) that the date of the election, which is managed by the Gospels smelting Yasser al-Maliki, the prime minister has been delayed for several hours because of the inability of the organizers to bring a sufficient number to cover the seats in the hall, which included the ceremony.

He added after bringing students colleges close to the concert venue and the men and women of the elderly began the conference with a speech by Nuri al-Maliki, but the jeers and condemnation launched by the audience prevented him from completing his speech, but the extent that it demanded Yasser al-Maliki attendees to wear hats and not throw particularly Mr. Nuri al-Maliki

8th-day.com
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video Empty Re: Maliki Gets Boo'd off Stage-- Video

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 am

What did they expect when they had to go OUT and find people to attend the speech?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum